Greetings All Lugaru Players

Anything else
zatoichi

Post by zatoichi » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:06 pm

The false evidence stuff I was talking about was because someone said something about god putting evidence of evolution even though it didn't happen to give us a choice. I think.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:47 am

Zantalos wrote:That doesn't mean that there is no god or that this being is unreasonably messed up with his ways of creating life, maybe that's just how he rolls.
*Imagines God in a black leather jacket on a motorcycle.*

Spike Jackson

Post by Spike Jackson » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:14 pm

zatoichi wrote:No, giving us a choice would be saying, look, I'm god, worship me or not. Planting false evidence is attempting to trick us into going to hell. Oh, and thanks for arguing. I can't usually get people to argue religion with me, and I really enjoy it.
your very welcome

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:23 am

Grayswandir wrote:
Count Roland wrote:really grayswandir everyone knows you aren't like this in real life
I try to act like I would in real life (internet only personas are silly)...well I mean, within reason. For example it wouldn't be socially acceptable to club a girl upside the head with a bat because I find her attractive and then drag her back to my cave--house...I meant house.
Renegade_Turner wrote:Yes because he's really trying to trick us into believing that he's ACTUALLY a product of Satan. It's not a joke. No. Never.
But I loves mother!
I believe everybody wether they consciously do it or not, change slightly over the internet...