Sorry

Anything else
shadow717

Sorry

Post by shadow717 » Sun May 25, 2008 12:03 pm

I've noticed that many people have been fighting on the forums for the past couple of months, my self included. It need to stop, before the forums become a war zone. Can't we just get along? Is that too much to ask? I mean common, why the hell are chainsaw man, renegade_turner, Bunnywithstick, and I always fighting? We need to get along.

So with that out of the way, I'm sorry I've said some stupid stuff and i apologize. You guys should apologize to each other also.

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun May 25, 2008 12:13 pm

Yay apologies.

Peace is more fun than war. In war we shoot eachother to death, in peace we say random lolmatic stuff all the time. It's great.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun May 25, 2008 1:14 pm

invertin wrote:Yay apologies.

Peace is more fun than war. In war we shoot eachother to death, in peace we say random lolmatic stuff all the time. It's great.
But sometimes, when I go to war, I say lolmatic stuff AND shoot people to death! Yay.

Anyway, I'm pretty docile most of the time, I'm just easily provoked. R_T on the other hand is… Er, whoops. :roll:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun May 25, 2008 2:12 pm

And he accuses me of flaming. Lol

Yes many lolercaust-ic things are said in internet war.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun May 25, 2008 2:27 pm

i haven't been on so much so i wouldn't know
but as an elder member (actually have been around for almost 3 1/2 years...one of my accounts got bannedz tho...), i say that we should stop any fighting that i haven't been noticing and return to being a respectable board
^^

EDIT: (wow...me of all people is saying that...considering what a douche i was back in early 2005...before Blorx existed...)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun May 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Who were you before that? I don't remember you. I don't remember anyone getting banned except MacWiggy and Colicedus.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun May 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Has there really been any more fighting than usual?

Chainsaw man

Re: Sorry

Post by Chainsaw man » Sun May 25, 2008 5:27 pm

shadow717 wrote:I've noticed that many people have been fighting on the forums for the past couple of months, my self included. It need to stop, before the forums become a war zone. Can't we just get along? Is that too much to ask? I mean common, why the hell are chainsaw man, renegade_turner, Bunnywithstick, and I always fighting? We need to get along.
I'm fighting simply because Ren was being a fuck tard to me, finding any way to pick or swing at me.
He feigns making peace just to insult me, now hes a dirty heathen, there is no forgivness now.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun May 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Who were you before that? I don't remember you. I don't remember anyone getting banned except MacWiggy and Colicedus.
i'm not telling
=P
you'll go and look up my douchiness
xDD

but yeah, i got banned way back when
and have improved behavior since (of course, it had couldn't have ANYTHING to do with the fact that that was 3 1/2 years ago ;] lol)

EDIT: just remembered, you weren't around then...pre-Blorx means before Jan 26th of '05

in fact, none of the current regulars (David not included) are THAT much of veterans...wow...i feel old...

and Gray...i have no clue...i haven't paid that much attention recently..

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun May 25, 2008 6:30 pm

lol as if I want peace with retards.

Aww c'mon Blorx...tell me. =(

Also, calling yourself a forum veteran is kind of going past nerdiness and out the other side...

Count Roland

Re: Sorry

Post by Count Roland » Sun May 25, 2008 6:33 pm

shadow717 wrote:I've noticed that many people have been fighting on the forums for the past couple of months, my self included. It need to stop, before the forums become a war zone. Can't we just get along? Is that too much to ask? I mean common, why the hell are chainsaw man, renegade_turner, Bunnywithstick, and I always fighting? We need to get along.

So with that out of the way, I'm sorry I've said some stupid stuff and i apologize. You guys should apologize to each other also.
I too am sick of the fighting simply because I've seen what's become of other forums when there is this much fighting, For some reason I still call chainsaw man colicedus I think It's a respect thing but still I confused myself.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sun May 25, 2008 7:43 pm

He was banned as maccher55. There was this hilarious argument between Blorx and Nemo. Blorx was trying to tell everyone maccher55 was his brother and not him, oh my god it was so funny.

http://wolfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7385

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon May 26, 2008 6:52 am

LOL. I read it. That was epic.

It reminded me of that episode of The Simpson's where Chief Wiggum accuses Fat Tony of hijacking the truck load of cigarettes and Fat Tony goes "What's a truck?"

Blorx: "Maccher? What's a maccher?" :lol: :lol:

Chainsaw man

Post by Chainsaw man » Mon May 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Now I understand his title...

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon May 26, 2008 3:53 pm

:roll: