SDL_GL_CreateCotex0: error

Anything else
.og

SDL_GL_CreateCotex0: error

Post by .og » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:54 pm

I have recently wanted to play overgrowth again and when it finished installing it came up with a error msg:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SDL_GL_CreateContext): Could not create GL context: The operation completed successfully.

It's likely your computer can't create an OpenGl 3.2 context> Do you have the latest drivers installed?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went on the intel website to update my drivers and the were up to date.
I went on the OpenGL Website and that didn't help.

I'm going to reinstall it and hope that works.

(btw i'm using windows 10)
plas halp danks

EPR89

Re: SDL_GL_CreateCotex0: error

Post by EPR89 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:46 pm

Please post this into the SPF.

KingCat

Post by KingCat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 pm

Well, this error happened with me too, i have a Windows 7, latest drivers and blah blah blah. Anyways, Wolfire didn't help too, i need help, or maybe i'll just not play Overgrowth on this PC, I installed NVIDIA things, installed drivers, etc. Well, if you solve this problem, let me know. Thanks!

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:12 am

@KingCat
What response did you get from Wolfire? What graphics card do you have?

luckywin90

Post by luckywin90 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:50 pm

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! stumble guys

sharase

Post by sharase » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:57 pm

Developers can utilize available classroom 6x documentation, online resources, and forums to understand the specific error and its potential causes. By carefully examining the error message, stack trace, and associated code, developers can identify the root cause and find a solution.