HELP! Need Overgrowth Level Freeze Trouble Shooting Help

Anything else
pleguy3148

HELP! Need Overgrowth Level Freeze Trouble Shooting Help

Post by pleguy3148 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:23 am

I recently purchased overgrowth over on steam because of the recent sale. I went to go play it, upon opening a level it froze. First I tried with the tutorial, then the Lugaru campaign, then with the arena, and level editor thing. I tried reinstalling, and adjusting the various game settings. No matter what I do the game freezes no matter what I do. In the Overgrowth worker it repeats:

[e][__]: filesystem.cpp: 340: Unable to find "Data/SpawnerObjects/interactiveobjects_prefabs.json" in any of the requested locations.
[e][__]: filesystem.cpp: 340: Unable to find "Data/SpawnerObjects/old&nonworking.json" in any of the requested locations.

or,

[f][__]:vbocontainer.cpp: 149: Failed assert "false"

I have a windows 10 dell with an i3 core, and 8GB of ram.

Is it a hardware issue, a software issue? Is their another forum or something that might help? This looks to be a fun game that I cant play. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

merlyn

Re: HELP! Need Overgrowth Level Freeze Trouble Shooting Help

Post by merlyn » Fri May 12, 2017 6:25 pm

Please send an email to [email protected] and attach your logfile and hwreport.txt - here's a page with instructions on how to find those files on your computer: http://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/How_T ... Overgrowth

luckywin90

Post by luckywin90 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:55 am

I think this is a fantastic article, and I really appreciate you letting me know about it. That is precisely what I had hoped to find, and I really hope that you will keep sharing content that is of such high quality in the years to come. foodle

gwendolynkfa

Post by gwendolynkfa » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:35 am

Are you interested in finding the keys to effortless research paper writing? All the guides I’ve read state that you must stay organized, manage your time effectively, and seek help when you need it. I would like to dwell on the last one – help. If you don’t have time for tutors, just buy research papers online. Use BestCustomWriting for this purpose and be sure of good quality, uniqueness, and anonymity. With perseverance and the right assistants, you can overcome the challenges of research paper writing and achieve academic success.

sharase

Post by sharase » Sat May 20, 2023 3:26 am

Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can sometimes cause compatibility issues with games. Visit the website of your graphics card heardle manufacturer (NVIDIA, AMD, Intel) to download and install the latest drivers for your specific graphics card model.