Err...why?

Anything else

Armored Wolf

Re: Err...why?

Post by Armored Wolf » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:55 pm

SO he signed up recently and has not posted yet. ...why are you so confused?

Richie Rabbit

Post by Richie Rabbit » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm

I personally could care less lol ( pole dances at the south pole in front of a bunch of female penguins ) yes... global warming & rising of water levels is caused by the bodily heat of many, many turned on penguin señoritas by my sexy dance of sexyness. ( sorry imma a tad bored off my brains xD )

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Richie Rabbit wrote:
I personally could care less lol ( pole dances at the south pole in front of a bunch of female penguins ) yes... global warming & rising of water levels is caused by the bodily heat of many, many turned on penguin señoritas by my sexy dance of sexyness. ( sorry imma a tad bored off my brains xD )
Methinks you bumped your head hard.

tokage

Post by tokage » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Ren, I don't see your point, sorry. There are literally thousands of people with no posts. Several* of those have a filled out profile.

*I wondered if I should write 'A few..' at first.
Richie Rabbit wrote:I personally could care less lol ( pole dances at the south pole in front of a bunch of female penguins ) yes... global warming & rising of water levels is caused by the bodily heat of many, many turned on penguin señoritas by my sexy dance of sexyness. ( sorry imma a tad bored off my brains xD )
That is really an epic explanation. I will use this in my next global warming argument.

Uberbeard

Post by Uberbeard » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:05 pm

God damnit! They're using up space for the OTHER users guys, we've got to stop them!

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:41 am

Maybe they haven't found anything interesting they want to post about or reply to? They may have preordered Overgrowth and you need an account to view the SPF.

h2ostra

Post by h2ostra » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 am

Yeah, the profile in question is a preorderer, so my guess is, they were prompted to input their screen name for SPF access, and then made the account so that they could do so.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:57 am

I still don't understand why Renegade is so confused is the first place.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 am

I don't see the point in making out a full profile for yourself and then just lurking. Especially considering this guy looks like he might have something intelligent or witty once in a while, and I'm stuck here listening to people like Armored Wolf, Starrz and blood-shard.

STOP LURKING.

tokage

Post by tokage » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 am

Ah, now I get it. Ren is so fed up with all the random crap here lately and wishes to have a real battle of wits again with a person he can respect.
So he made up an imaginary friend and is projecting him on this random profile, he found by clicking through the users bored.

I pity you, Ren. Life must be hard so alone. :cry:

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:31 am

I'm categorized in the same category as Starrz and blood-shard?! :mad:

m3nace

Post by m3nace » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Armored Wolf wrote:I'm categorized in the same category as Starrz and blood-shard?! :mad:
there's no fighting it Armored Wolfie, it isn't exactly your brain that keeps you to the ground (no offense man, you're a nice guy)

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Armored Wolf wrote:I'm categorized in the same category as Starrz and blood-shard?! :mad:
Ahh, well no. You're a step above the two of those, but being above the lowest of the low isn't really saying much. I just thought I'd include you in the same sentence for convenience sake.
Endoperez wrote:Ah, now I get it. Ren is so fed up with all the random crap here lately and wishes to have a real battle of wits again with a person he can respect.
So he made up an imaginary friend and is projecting him on this random profile, he found by clicking through the users bored.
Well, no actually. I saw it going "Happy 21st Birthday!" for the profile in question at the bottom of the main forum page there yesterday. I suppose I should have given him a Happy Birthday thread instead, people seem to like those around here.

Fed up with all the random crap? No. I spend most of my time posting in the Randomness forum, it's more entertaining for the most part.

As for my imaginary friend, I honestly hope this thread spurs some lurker to actually put in a post or two. A futile effort, possibly.

Was that supposed to be "users board" or "users bored"?

I pity you, Ren. Life must be hard so alone.
It's tough not having any friends to play jigsaw with. =[

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
Ahh, well no. You're a step above the two of those, but being above the lowest of the low isn't really saying much. I just thought I'd include you in the same sentence for convenience sake.
Am I only on your shit list because everybody is on your shit list (with the exception of Richie Rabbit)? Or is there a darker motive in there?