Universial Things Learned From Game Forums

Anything else
tokage

Re: Universial Things Learned From Game Forums

Post by tokage » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 am

Regarding the burger analogy, I get what you want to say, h2ostra, and I would agree with that. Analogy aside I still would take a good steak over the generic fast food chain burger, especially if it is not a money issue. There are great burger's out there, I just don't think you should search for them at McDonald's.

Regarding restaurants, I think the best place to eat would be a family run one. Nothing overly fancy only for the sake of being high class, but with a unique atmosphere and a chef that likes what he does and cooks what he thinks is good and not what some food technician in corporate headquarters determined as the best size/cost/appearance ratio. With those places it doesn't even really matter if the dish served is a steak or a burger.

It is kind of funny though, how we came from a rant about if consoles steal time of more rewarding things to do to Ren ranting about that he can't understand his girl friend. Women are sometimes incomprehensible creatures. Guess we all have to get our share of that.
Take my girlfriend, for example. We are planning to move to a new apartment soon. She is afraid of ghosts so she is insisting, that I ask on every viewing, if there were strange happenings in the apartment before. How should I accomplish that without making a fool out of myself?

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:53 am

h2ostra wrote:Oh, I'm no particular Lady Gaga fan, I just mean that I don't think that it is a "lower" form of music. I might not find it as interesting or emotionally engaging as many others, but I think it is equally valid as music.
if that is way you look at these things, you may be able to help resolve mine and invertin's little tiff

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:18 am

Oh I understand her just fine. No relationship is without sacrifices. You can't spend time with everybody.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 am

if that was adressed to me then *facepalm*

tokage

Post by tokage » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:30 pm

No, I guess, it was addressed to me, zoidberg. Funny that you always feel addressed .

Yepp, that's what I meant Ren, no relationship without sacrifices. Most of the time it is totally worth it though.

zoidberg rules

Post by zoidberg rules » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 am

sorry, confused my puny little brain, just ignore it