Wordpress blog

Anything else
Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Re: Wordpress blog

Post by Wilbefast » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Interesting ...

Oh, I forgot to mention but another blog post went up yesterday: I couldn't upload my CSS because I refuse to pay a subscription :evil:
Striker (from TheGameHippo.com) has offered to host me on his site, but I don't know PHP or anything. I'm wondering if there's a way I can just move my wordpress site to a new server (using the custom CSS of course). Does anybody use Wordpress, know PHP, own a server, have HIV, eat poodles? Let me know.

Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Post by Wilbefast » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:32 pm

New post today - here is a picture :)

fuck symmetry!

Managed to get a wordpress running locally - maybe I won't need to learn PHP after all (I'm worried if I learn another language it'll push one of the old ones out) :|

tokage

Post by tokage » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:04 pm

You know, you should link to your posts from here more. The inconvenience to go back to the first page can cost you a lot of readers.

Now why do you think a new language will push out the old ones? And trust me, PHP can really come in handy when searching for a job after you graduate. Right now I wish I would have had more experience in web-related programming, there are just 10 times more job offerings.

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:06 pm

I got lazy again :|

I'm trying to imagine me with a 'real' job :?

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 am

I'm tempted to use the "Eat your children" one for my avatar.

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 am

Go ahead :)

I've been working my butt off at uni lately - trying to keep up with posts every week although I'm have to put the plans for moving the site on hold for the moment.

John has invited me to write something for the blog again - good publicity :mrgreen: Only if it's good though. If it's bad it won't get published...

No rest for the fast :?

I'm thinking of doing something about "Stealth in Video Games" - was going to be for my blog but... any ideas / suggestions?

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 am

Wilbefast wrote:I'm thinking of doing something about "Stealth in Video Games" - was going to be for my blog but... any ideas / suggestions?
random pics of the TF2 spy + MGS boxes with "I can haz hamburger" captions?