nerodx
confused couch potato

Re: Pokemanz: Hopefully I'll actually finish this one

Post by nerodx » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:17 am

This is awesome. Please continue.

FlagPole

Post by FlagPole » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:10 pm

I've heard that computers hate let's plays and I'm beginning to believe that. My computer's borked for the moment. I can't even grab some more screenshots in the meantime. I'm posting this on a crappy little netbook laptop that can't download anything.

I'm doing my best to get it fixed, I know the problem at least, and I'm not that far into the game, so there'll be no problem starting this again when I get it working.

So... No updates for a while. Sorry.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

FlagPole wrote:I've heard that computers hate let's plays and I'm beginning to believe that.
You have no idea how many times I'd have to redo an area in Icewind Dale because the game crashes.

FlagPole

Post by FlagPole » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:03 pm

GUESS WHO'S BACK

IF YOU GUESS WRONG YOU'RE STUPID

I've even got a backup computer if this one decides to crap out on me. Though I might not actually use that one for fear of the let's play curse getting it as well.

I had to play through that long-ass intro AGAIN. I tried saying "no" to the few choices they give you. Oh wait, did I say choices? I meant "YOU MUST DO IT THIS WAY"s

Okay here we go, tutorial over. Dawn basically just tells us what pokecenters and pokemart are for. The first I can sort of get as a new concept to non-trainers, but I think most people know what shops are.

Image -Prof. Rowan with the pokedex? You may need to go somewhere far away, so I think you should let someone know.

Nah, I'm your typical pokemon main character with only one parent who never shows up again, so I'll be fi-

Image No. You'll tell your family where you're going.

...Okay..

It's not that big considering people keep doing it. Speaking of which, why is the pokedex always completely empty? You'd think the pokemon professors would have some data on their own pokemon, or at least some left over from the other trainers conveniently all named Pretzel.

Yeah, see? Said so. She doesn't care.

She also gave us... This.

It? It keeps record? Not, I write what I did in it, no. It keeps record. I don't have to write in it, but it contains all of my knowledge? What?

Infact, looking at it. It looks a bit...

...Organic.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Fortunately, no.

What? Without getting running shoes or anything?

Oh damn, why didn't I think of that?

I... I was just joking about the running shoes.

Aw damnit, she's covered it in tape. How am I supposed to steal it now?

Normally I wouldn't stop here, because this post is short, but I'm bored of this stupid padding- I mean plot. More pokemanz tommorow.

Radu

Post by Radu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:38 pm

You should make money out of this :D