Member photos

Anything else
Seradest

Re: Member photos

Post by Seradest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:51 am

The foto is taken from the family foto and no i am not an asian XD

i dont know what i am O_o but you are right i look like an asian on this foto.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:07 pm

my bands first show :) fun fun

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:44 pm

You're the singer? Looks fun.

underthedeep

Post by underthedeep » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:49 pm

indeed i am and indeed it was

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 pm

320646_289451984403344_100000156354744_1374781_1213411020_n.jpg
I know I only ever really post Parkour pics, but it's kind of the only reason anyone ever takes a picture of me :)

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 am

Cuz ur ugly

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:55 am

That's a mean thing to say ... I'd like to see your picture so I can call you ugly now. :evil:

Speaking of someone calling someone else ugly.

A 12 year old called me ugly and stupid today. It was surprisingly more hurtful than any internet insults even though I knew for a fact that he was just trying to get on my nerves. :(

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:57 am

I was as surprised when a 8-10 year old called me short (when I was about 1½ his size). Possibly he was comparing me to a friend of mine which I was walking along side of. Quite frankly, I didn't know how to react. My friend obviously started laughing, he thought it was hilarious, but I actually got quite hurt. If I didn't know better, I would have probably smacked the kid.

Where's them manners, kids?

Zhukov

Post by Zhukov » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 am

"Short" is an insult?

Huh.

Surely that would be like me getting insulted by someone saying, "You have grey eyes."

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:25 am

Not if he's sensitive about his height.

The whole experience was kinda an eye opener to me. It suddenly made me realize just how sensitive i am to my appearance. :|

It makes sense though ... when girls call me cute I tend to be secretly happy about it for the rest of the day but I've never been called ugly before.

The effects didn't linger as long as being called cute, but I was just really surprised that I was hurt by that.

Needless to say, I can never post my picture on here in the off chance that I am ugly ... one of you guys would probably break the news to me :P

Freshbite

Re:

Post by Freshbite » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Zhukov wrote:"Short" is an insult?
I'm sure it wasn't intended as such, but I was offended by it, surprisingly enough.
If it were anyone I know, may it be people I like or dislike, I could easily shrug it off. But coming from a kid, who's like 3/5th's my size... I didn't know how to react.

Assaultman67 wrote:Needless to say, I can never post my picture on here in the off chance that I am ugly ... one of you guys would probably break the news to me :P
Don't worry, I bet you're real pretty. Image

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Frankly I wouldn't care, as I'm not about to take cosmetic criticism from a bunch of guys on the internet >.>

Also ADWUGA YOU'RE FACE IS ALSO UGLY TOO SO SHUT YOU'RE MOUTH

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 pm

THERE SHOULDN'T BE AN APOSTROPHE ON EITHER YOUR, BUT I AGREE WITH YOU.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Skomakar'n wrote:
Seradest wrote:öl
You look slightly Asian in that first, oldest picture, where you weighed the most... You don't look like that in any of the other pictures that you provided.
He looks vaguely Dutch to me.
adwuga wrote:Cuz ur ugly
To be honest, and apologies if people don't want me speaking for them, I think I speak for the vast majority of the forum when I suggest you go find a different playground to kick dirt around in.
Zhukov wrote:"Short" is an insult?

Huh.

Surely that would be like me getting insulted by someone saying, "You have grey eyes."
Although you're generally quite the clever guy, I'm slightly baffled by your comparison between "grey eyes" and "physical shortness". Surely the social stigma that goes with people being short and all of the implications that go with that are a lot more damaging to self esteem than having grey eyes? I don't know what point you were trying to make. Also, having grey eyes is a rather factual thing, whereas whether or not a certain person is short or not is a moot point, unless you're going by the worldwide average height, which is constantly varying, as is the nature of living things.

A person's height, no matter how much you think it should or should not matter, DOES matter. For instance, particularly tall girls generally (as in not all of them) find it difficult to date guys who are smaller than them, as people see it as unfeminine. The same goes with the ego of a guy who's dating a girl who's a deal taller than him.

Compare that to having grey eyes or not having grey eyes...it's not really a dealbreaker or dealmaker for anyone I know of...

Assaultman67 wrote:Needless to say, I can never post my picture on here in the off chance that I am ugly ... one of you guys would probably break the news to me :P
To be honest, that's completely subjective. One person will find you attractive while another won't. But you probably already know this.

Having said that, no matter how much of a troll I ever was, I've never liked the coldness of the internet when it comes to people posting pictures of themselves, especially when people are actually brave enough to post pictures of their actual selves. When I see anyone who derives enjoyment out of belittling someone for something they're powerless to change in any immediate way, I see that person as part of an unfortunate facet of the human race. It's the same kind of mentality that causes people, to some degree, to seek reconstructive surgery so they can somehow feel like they're more acceptable.

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:
adwuga wrote:Cuz ur ugly
To be honest, and apologies if people don't want me speaking for them, I think I speak for the vast majority of the forum when I suggest you go find a different playground to kick dirt around in.
I thought the fact that Jack said "but it's kind of the only reason anyone ever takes a picture of me" and my horrible spelling would be enough for people to know I'm kidding, but fine, If that's what you want, I'll kill myself.