Who is David Rosen?

Anything else
Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:25 pm

I know culture likes to assume that when a male gives a female (that's what I'm guessing) a compliment, they're simply hitting on them, which is what I'm NOT trying to do. That said, I can guess two things about Lycanthrope:

1) Intelligent
2) Womanly eye

I'm big on eyes and intelligence, and from a personal standpoint, I'd say that the combination of Lycanthrope's nice eye (no intentional hitting on =) and her (I think?) ability to get the point across without any castration of the English language, yeah, I'd say she's of the female class.

FrozenThunder
Jailbait

Post by FrozenThunder » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:37 pm

Heh.

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:35 pm

Viking Zippy wrote:I know culture likes to assume that when a male gives a female (that's what I'm guessing) a compliment, they're simply hitting on them, which is what I'm NOT trying to do. That said, I can guess two things about Lycanthrope:

1) Intelligent
2) Womanly eye

I'm big on eyes and intelligence, and from a personal standpoint, I'd say that the combination of Lycanthrope's nice eye (no intentional hitting on =) and her (I think?) ability to get the point across without any castration of the English language, yeah, I'd say she's of the female class.
Given her location, it's pretty safe to say that she's incredibly smart.

Lycanthrope
Bunnyface!

Post by Lycanthrope » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:08 pm

Viking Zippy wrote:I know culture likes to assume that when a male gives a female (that's what I'm guessing) a compliment, they're simply hitting on them, which is what I'm NOT trying to do.
Haha, none taken....
Viking Zippy wrote:2) Womanly eye
You're lucky I'm not a guy; I could have taken that badly. In any case, thanks!
Viking Zippy wrote:I'm big on eyes and intelligence, and from a personal standpoint, I'd say that the combination of Lycanthrope's nice eye (no intentional hitting on =) and her (I think?) ability to get the point across without any castration of the English language, yeah, I'd say she's of the female class.
Does this mean that boys tend to castrate the Eng language, in your opinion? Because, you'd think that they'd be able to empathize with the language better than girls can, in this particular regard. Okay, I'm gonna stop now.
Jeff wrote:Given her location, it's pretty safe to say that she's incredibly smart.
Thanks, Jeff! Incidentally, why's David "Modest God" now? Is that your doing?
Last edited by Lycanthrope on Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:06 pm

Lycanthrope wrote:Thanks, Jeff! Incidentally, why's David "Modest God" now? Is that your doing
I thought maybe he got a girlfriend, and after a quick session of rapid hands flying at super-sonic velocity, she managed to get some humility into him :D

Whatever though. Your guess is as good (or not) as mine Image

The Spoon

NOES

Post by The Spoon » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:06 am

Stop it people! You're stealing my (not quite) job of reviving (not quite) ancient topics! :evil: