4 word story

Anything else
Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:58 pm

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord

bob, that was just 3 words.
May I add over (taking over) pleeeeease?

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:13 pm

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom

can you have less than 4 words or does it have to be 4 words all the time?

EvolPenguin

Post by EvolPenguin » Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:15 pm

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:16 pm

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking the Candy Bar Doom Palace. So they decided to

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:31 am

*ignores bob*
o_0

And no need for underlines..if you don't insist, but why would you?

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies.
Pies of great magic

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:29 am

edit: remove doublepost
Last edited by Eric on Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:29 am

sorry about that, I have no idea how that happened, but somehow Silb's message was the last one I could see.

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking over the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies. With the 11 gamers

And for the record I don't believe there is a problem with adding less than four words especially if you read the initial post which stated this is a 3 word game with a permited 4th word.

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:38 am

No problem.
Now you double post :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:34 pm

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking over the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies. With the 11 gamers currently residing in purgatory

Crill3
Indecisive titler

Post by Crill3 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:51 pm

Come on!
Whats happening?!

Silb
Master cartographer

Post by Silb » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:55 pm

Renegade_Turner seimply overlooked your "Pies of great magic"

See, underlining can be useful after all :P

Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:07 pm

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking over the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies. With the 11 gamers currently residing in purgatory the story didn't continue.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:11 pm

the problem is people posting something, but not working on the story, that causes confusion. I appologize for my bad post but atleast I tried.

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking over the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies. With the 11 gamers currently residing in purgatory the story didn't continue until the voodoo doctor

Silb
Master cartographer

Post by Silb » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:53 pm

Sorry if I caused confusion, and here you go-

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking over the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies. With the 11 gamers currently residing in purgatory the story didn't continue until the voodoo doctor jumped out of the blue :mrgreen:

how can you cause confusion in this story anyway? :mrgreen:

Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:54 pm

the problem is people posting something, but not working on the story, that causes confusion. I appologize for my bad post but atleast I tried.

Once upon a time there were 11 gamers that each wanted fifteen fabulously delicious candy bars so they decided to buy a fast car. They raced to safeway and robbed it. The car had no more coffee, so they died. They couldn't respawn before the 1337Crew had succeeded in taking over the Candy Bar Doom Palace, where the great lord of the weasel kingdom had stored many pies. With the 11 gamers currently residing in purgatory the story didn't continue until the voodoo doctor killed them all dead.

I might be killing the story.