*What animal will you play as or love to see implemented?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
LugaruFan

Re: *What animal will you play as or love to see implemented

Post by LugaruFan » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:09 am

Wow, this thread's still going, After four years?

Cattack9899

Post by Cattack9899 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:18 pm

I would love to see a a chameleon that could use its to tongue as a weapon and could change color to blend in! :)

TheWeasel9100

Post by TheWeasel9100 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:07 pm

A weasel hence my name theweasel9100 i LOVE weasels there sneaky kiniving and mean exactly like me

tonitoni1998

Post by tonitoni1998 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:44 am

small stealth animals like mice. sure they are bigger size but maybe only 2/3 of the rabbit.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:58 am

tonitoni1998 wrote:small stealth animals like mice. sure they are bigger size but maybe only 2/3 of the rabbit.
I'm pretty sure that rats'll be in the game, if at least a model.

Advance123

Post by Advance123 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:33 pm

Yeah, it was said a long time ago that rats would be in the game. Actually, I believe rats were being talked about before wolves. I certain that whatever new character is put in the game will be a rat.

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Ferret! xD

Spectre118

Post by Spectre118 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 am

I'd personally like Dragons, but that's probably pushing it. lol
Oh, or a Lizard of some sort! I do love reptiles.

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 pm

In fact, I was actually working on a dragon recently. It would be pretty cool with the flying mod. I plan on making two versions, one with wings for arms (since right now it would be impossible to make both working arms and wings since custom skeletons don't work in Overgrowth) and one without wings xD this is a sneak peak of the one with normal arms (still have to make a winged version)
Overgrowth dragon wip.png

Baconhead

Post by Baconhead » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Personally i love ducks and bears and dogs and......EVERYTHING :lol:

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:49 pm

I think that a whale-dragon-lightbulb creature should be implemented. Oh and it should throw up sunglasses.

Oh yeah, I just defined the opposite to MLP. Something cool which eats ponies and which is non-girly.

Anyway...
yeah, ignore the above. It was a ridiculous suggestion.

My real suggestion is a whale-dragon-lightbulb-dog. Obviously. (Or just a whale-dragon...)

droog

Post by droog » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:59 am

Jaz wrote:I think that a whale-dragon-lightbulb creature should be implemented. Oh and it should throw up sunglasses.

Oh yeah, I just defined the opposite to MLP. Something cool which eats ponies and which is non-girly.

Anyway...

My real suggestion is a whale-dragon-lightbulb-dog. Obviously. (Or just a whale-dragon...)
Why not the ManBearPig?

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am

droog wrote:
Jaz wrote:I think that a whale-dragon-lightbulb creature should be implemented. Oh and it should throw up sunglasses.

Anyway...

Why not the ManBearPig?
MLP ponies can fly. Whales swim. Thus they're the opposite.
Dragons eat ponies. They can also fly. Combined with the whale, they're simply loads cooler than flying ponies.
Lightbulbs usually emit white light. MLP ponies emit rainbows which are made up of a variety of colours. Rainbows are basically split white light. So they're the opposite to full white light.
Decent sunglasses aren't pink. They're cool. Pink isn't. Thus they're opposites.

A man bear pig contains pink from both the man and the pig. It also can't fly or swim thus it's hindered. Additionally, men are stupid, bears are crazy and pigs are just weird. Thus, combined, they are actually almost as bad as MLP ponies.

droog

Post by droog » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:09 am

Jaz wrote:
droog wrote:

Anyway...

Why not the ManBearPig?
MLP ponies can fly. Whales swim. Thus they're the opposite.
Dragons eat ponies. They can also fly. Combined with the whale, they're simply loads cooler than flying ponies.
Lightbulbs usually emit white light. MLP ponies emit rainbows which are made up of a variety of colours. Rainbows are basically split white light. So they're the opposite to full white light.
Decent sunglasses aren't pink. They're cool. Pink isn't. Thus they're opposites.

A man bear pig contains pink from both the man and the pig. It also can't fly or swim thus it's hindered. Additionally, men are stupid, bears are crazy and pigs are just weird. Thus, combined, they are actually almost as bad as MLP ponies.
To my suprise this sounds really ... Plausible.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Jaz wrote:MLP ponies can fly. Whales swim. Thus they're the opposite.
You lost me at the lightbulbs. The opposite of rainbows is obviously black-and-white, the opposite of Flash animation is obviously pencil animation, the opposite of MLP as a series is a one-off. Unfortunately I only know one hand-drawn black-and-white animation where flying narwhals kill ponies, and youtube removed the sound from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6kNxf6axY4