How To Access Overgrowth On Steam

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!

How To Access Overgrowth On Steam

Post by 6673764 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:34 am

Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you with this rather dumb question, but I'm really confused as to how you get Overgrowth on Steam. I have the game on my computer but not the latest alpha because I forgot my spf key, and when I try to get it sent to me, I don't actually receive the key in the e-mail. just an ad for a game Botanicula I bought a while back. So, how can i fix (a) the steam problem, and (b) the spf problem?

Thanks!

Surak

Re: How To Access Overgrowth On Steam

Post by Surak » Sun May 18, 2014 10:12 am

6673764 wrote:when I try to get it sent to me, I don't actually receive the key in the e-mail. just an ad for a game Botanicula I bought a while back.
You are using the Humblebundle key resender? Sounds to me that you used another email address for buying Overgrowth and you only bought Botanicula with this one.

IIRC this should be the mail address for your Humblestore OG account (if you haven't changed it after the import of OG preorders in the Humblestore): ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

Enter it here: https://www.humblebundle.com/?s=resender

Re: How To Access Overgrowth On Steam

Post by 6673764 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:54 am

Surak wrote:
6673764 wrote:when I try to get it sent to me, I don't actually receive the key in the e-mail. just an ad for a game Botanicula I bought a while back.
You are using the Humblebundle key resender? Sounds to me that you used another email address for buying Overgrowth and you only bought Botanicula with this one.

IIRC this should be the mail address for your Humblestore OG account (if you haven't changed it after the import of OG preorders in the Humblestore): ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details

Enter it here: https://www.humblebundle.com/?s=resender
Thank you, you were right - that wasn't the right email. Thank you!