How did you find out about Overgrowth?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Spike742

Re: How did you find out about Overgrowth?

Post by Spike742 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:14 pm

IDUBBBZTV

vinylscratchmute

Post by vinylscratchmute » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:22 am

I was watching JackSepticEye a while ago, maybe 3 years and he played Overgrowth, I completely forgot about the game until now though. I found it in my Steam recommended thing and i found it. I remembered that i saw it before so i gave it a buy to see if it was because i liked the game and wanted to buy it in the past :D :? :lol: :P

MetalKingBoo

Post by MetalKingBoo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 am

Back years ago when i was younger i had recently found out about ragdoll type games and was searching for them and found Overgrowth, i remember the video i found was the one where the guy made the joke "a rabbit walked into a bar" and he made the rabbit walk into a floating bar to show off the physics. The game looked really cool so i found and played lugaru and waited for Overgrowth to be playable.

TheDvd3000

Post by TheDvd3000 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:12 pm

It all started with Lugaru HD at a friends place :)

Overgrowth came next

TREXICAN

Post by TREXICAN » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:11 am

i fowened out from jse 8)

Addtext

Post by Addtext » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:31 am

I was minding my own business one day on youtube about two years ago

and this video about 'overgrowth' was in my feed

and i was like,
dang, this looks pretty neat!
and i preordered it today

Sprinklehen

Post by Sprinklehen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:25 pm

I was obsessed with Lugaru when I was young. (parents didn't like it much, too bloody. They let me play the demo but refused to buy the full game.)
We went through a good two months without internet when moving house so I had plenty of time to master it.

Years later I found out a sequel was being made, Lugaru 2. followed it for a few years, preordered it around 2012. Stopped playing it for awhile, forgot the old email I used to preorder it, so I just preordered it again when I saw it on steam yesterday.

I don't mind paying AU$70 for this game, its like family to me :9

SuperGameBug

Post by SuperGameBug » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:32 am

Hi, I was and still is a big fan of Physics based games. So some times ago there used to be a forum called "fun-motion" and I used to go there and find a lot interesting physics games. That is where I came to know about Lugaru and Black Shades. Unfortunately that forum was shut down on 2015 by Matthew himself. But that's an old thing. So I found Overgrowth because I was following Lugaru which I was able find on Fun-Motion Forums. If anyone in this forum is from fun-motion My Alias was "Superdevilgene"

And yeah I also once emailed wolfire asking them that I had an Pentium-4 machine will I be able to run it when it comes out :P lol.

Thanks for reading
SgB

Jwinco123

Post by Jwinco123 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:22 pm

I saw the YouTuber NerdCubed's first video playing it, and I bought it the same day!

Desmond1122

Post by Desmond1122 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 pm

Our lord and saviour, iedubbbz made me want this game so bad... here i am now.

Nadettina

Post by Nadettina » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:53 pm

I found out about it when i was browsing for games to play on the internet and caught a link to the first comic with the wolf and the rabbit when it was not completed yet and then decided to buy it :) i have stuck with it since then and even played Receiver when it first got out as well, both great games.

Trostlosigkeit

Post by Trostlosigkeit » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Daniel hardcastle also known as Nerd3 covered this game 6 years ago, which is when I bought it. He recently made another video for it showcasing some of the story mode!

crazycreeper88

Post by crazycreeper88 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Trostlosigkeit wrote:Daniel hardcastle also known as Nerd3 covered this game 6 years ago, which is when I bought it. He recently made another video for it showcasing some of the story mode!
Same story for me, I preordered it right after I saw that video. That newer video of his actually reminded me of this game again and here I am.

Batoideus

Post by Batoideus » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi! I have no idea what this game is, but it was in the latest Humble Bundle and included a key to get onto the secret forum, so here I am! :lol:

ayesito

Post by ayesito » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Batoideus wrote:Hi! I have no idea what this game is, but it was in the latest Humble Bundle and included a key to get onto the secret forum, so here I am! :lol:
Same here :D