How did you find out about Overgrowth?

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Venomy

Re: How did you find out about Overgrowth?

Post by Venomy » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Just picked it up with the humble bundle!
I saw it before on reddit when it was in early stages but lost track of it..
Happy to have found it again :D

wolfgangtuck

Post by wolfgangtuck » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:38 pm

Humblebundle got me here!

chris-dude

Post by chris-dude » Thu May 30, 2019 4:42 pm

well, i discovered it on Humble Bundle a while ago, and i eventually bought the game, i received the code/info on how to access the SPF, and here i am!

(but yeah, i learned about this game via humble bundle, and i really liked the anthropomorphic characters in this game, i mean they look great, to be honest)

h4nek

Post by h4nek » Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:17 am

I remember back in the days, like 2009, my mom told me about this game called Lugaru being offered for free (I think it was during Christmas). So I played a bit of it, seemed interesting but I didn't really continue. And then later I saw this "sequel" either on Steam or through Humble Bundle, where I've started buing bundles. It was still in the development and I remember checking a few dev videos about its alpha stages. I then finally got it as part of the Freedom Bundle.

theloldude1

Post by theloldude1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:00 pm

I personally found out about the game fro ma youtuber called Nerdcubed years ago. I loved how the game looked and played. But i never really played it until recently as there wasn't much to play. Completed the first two stories and on the third one now. The game has improved so much ever since i last played it. One thing i'd like to know, how to i go into editor? i completely forgot.

alpines

Post by alpines » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:02 am

theloldude1 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:00 pm
One thing i'd like to know, how to i go into editor? i completely forgot.
Press F1 in a level or just lost the nothing.xml from the menu bar in the main menu.
I'd advise you to check out the videos linked in the steam discussion forum for Overgrowth.

Nixer

Post by Nixer » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:30 pm

I remember watching NerdCubed's old videos on it, and being absolutely enthralled by the premise/movement/combat/basically everything. Now I've got a decent computer years later, I can finally play it :D

SoManyLayers

Post by SoManyLayers » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:48 pm

Well, I had been playing about with Lugaru way back in like, 2012 or so, looked it up some years later and found out that Overgrowth was in development.