Unofficial alpha 105, weekly build

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Aaron

Re: Unofficial alpha 105, weekly build

Post by Aaron » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:52 am

nijbu wrote:Gah download stops halfway completely, cant resume cant do anything so i have to restart, ive tried with the defualt firefox downloader Free download manager and flashget, none have worked please help/ upload to megaupload or something. your help is much appreciated
Have you tried another browser? I was having trouble downloading it myself in Firefox, but it works perfectly fine in IE.

ScrubMuffin

Post by ScrubMuffin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:51 am

There seems to be issues with the bunnys interaction with objects while in rabbot mode. Im not sure wethere this is going to be adressed after the games core mechanics have been implemented but for example rabbot is underneath an object or several objects, eg bottom floor of a two story house, jumping causes his head to go through the bottom of an object. Also theres a glitch if you get kicked by the bot and u fall into a corner between two objects, ur bunny gets sent flying into the air as it resets to standing position, just thought id mention it

juliusandroide

Post by juliusandroide » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Endoperez wrote:
juliusandroide wrote:Trying to play with rabbot but the alpha crashes each time. Doesn't seem to matter which map i try to play either! Any suggestions?
A more detailed report would be a good start. What's your operating system, did you get any errors, does it work if you don't enter the rabbot mode?
Sorry. I'm on a macbook pro with OS 10.5.8.

Everything works.... rabbot mode is the only thing not working.