[Auto Updater] SUMLauncher - 3.0.8

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: [Auto Updater] SUMLauncher - 3.0.8

Post by Anton » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 pm

SlyWit wrote:Hi, and thank you for the response. I didn't expect it this soon.

This link should have two screen shots of the smallness of the SUMLauncher window
http://imgur.com/a/gPMgk

Perhaps my resolution is just to high? This is a new laptop for me.
That is really strange. I'm not sure I know how to address that... I know that the UI is a fixed size, but it definitely doesn't look like it is being rendered properly on your screen. What happens if you change your resolution? Do things fit better?

anamericanpig

Post by anamericanpig » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:19 pm

How do you download this? does it auto update?

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:48 pm

anamericanpig wrote:How do you download this?
Read the first post.
does it auto update?
Generally yes, but if for some reason not: first post.

SlyWit

Post by SlyWit » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Anton wrote:

This link should have two screen shots of the smallness of the SUMLauncher window

That is really strange. I'm not sure I know how to address that... I know that the UI is a fixed size, but it definitely doesn't look like it is being rendered properly on your screen. What happens if you change your resolution? Do things fit better?
I adjusted the resolution, and disabled the theme, but with no effect on the box size. I'm afraid.

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:00 am

SlyWit wrote:
Anton wrote:

I adjusted the resolution, and disabled the theme, but with no effect on the box size. I'm afraid.
Looks like the scale settings are set too high for SUMLauncher to deal with it to me.

If you're using an accessibility theme, they often pair them with high scale settings. You could try setting back to the default theme (which it sounds like you did?) and changing the windows scale settings to 100%/standard DPI and see if that helps.

wolfwolfwolfwolves

Post by wolfwolfwolfwolves » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:44 am

Now im downloading this on my dell pc. It says null.

yummyyanko

Post by yummyyanko » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Awesome!!! Any cool "story-mode" mods anyone recommends?

jonh3208

Post by jonh3208 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:42 pm

im trying to use my spf key but it is telling me it is an invalid key so im not sure what im supposed to do.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm

jonh3208 wrote:im trying to use my spf key but it is telling me it is an invalid key so im not sure what im supposed to do.
It sounds like you're using the key you got from Steam instead of the one you used to verify your account here.

BSoD38

Post by BSoD38 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:11 am

Hi, I have a problem with this launcher...
When I run it, it says "Initializing..." then I get a Java error saying "error loading content length", then says that a .jar file cannot be found in my AppData directory.

Do mind that I have quite a slow connection (about 0.8Mbits/s), but I don't understand why it wouldn't even let me download that .jar file. (In the task manager, it clearly shows that my Java runtime is downloading something, but it just fails)

Can I have some help ?

theultragamer

Post by theultragamer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Yea well my code is apparently invalid but I've tried it over 3 times do i put the dashes in or not do il leave a gap between every 5 or leave no space or dash please explain every part please but i think it will be good if i get it to work

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:38 pm

theultragamer wrote:Yea well my code is apparently invalid but I've tried it over 3 times do i put the dashes in or not do il leave a gap between every 5 or leave no space or dash please explain every part please but i think it will be good if i get it to work
What code are you using? You are already able to post in he SPF, so it definitely should work with your SPF Key. My guess is that you are trying to use your CD Key from Steam instead. That one does not work.

BSoD38

Post by BSoD38 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:27 am

BSoD38 wrote:Hi, I have a problem with this launcher...
When I run it, it says "Initializing..." then I get a Java error saying "error loading content length", then says that a .jar file cannot be found in my AppData directory.

Do mind that I have quite a slow connection (about 0.8Mbits/s), but I don't understand why it wouldn't even let me download that .jar file. (In the task manager, it clearly shows that my Java runtime is downloading something, but it just fails)

Can I have some help ?
Just to say that my issue is still happening, there seems to be a 10-second timeout to download that JAR file, but my connection just isn't fast enough to download it in that 10 second window.

Then this error happens :

It would be nice to get some help, I can't install mods easily because of this.

EDIT : I managed to get it to work after repeatedly running it for about 8-9 times.

theultragamer

Post by theultragamer » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 am

i dont have community tab or o2 tab plz help and tell me how to get them :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:40 am

theultragamer wrote:i dont have community tab or o2 tab plz help and tell me how to get them :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Please read the first post of the topic. We currently do not have the menu support we used to have. This content should be added back in once modding support is updated for the game.