Stealth Kills

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
bono bob

Stealth Kills

Post by bono bob » Sun May 26, 2013 11:44 pm

I have named the subject of this post exactly what I tried using the search engine in order to see if someone had the info I was looking for. I tried a few almost promising links, all failing to answer my basic question:

How do you stealth kill? The bunnies hear me even when I am crouching.

akazi

Re: Stealth Kills

Post by akazi » Mon May 27, 2013 12:19 am

You can't go RIGHT up there ass, you have to uncrouch (or role) when just close enough, then rush them. Hold the block button which is (RMB by default) until they collapse.
Last edited by akazi on Mon May 27, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Mon May 27, 2013 12:47 am

When you're in short distance of where they are and they hear you, they'll whip around and catch sight of you. While they're caught surprised, roll/run towards them and hold down the block button (Right Click), and choke them. If you're wielding a knife, choking an enemy won't knock them out; instead, you have to click while you have your knife up to their throat to slit their throat.

bono bob

Post by bono bob » Mon May 27, 2013 11:23 am

Timbles wrote:When you're in short distance of where they are and they hear you, they'll whip around and catch sight of you. While they're caught surprised, roll/run towards them and hold down the block button (Right Click), and choke them. If you're wielding a knife, choking an enemy won't knock them out; instead, you have to click while you have your knife up to their throat to slit their throat.
Thankyou

Stuntddude

Post by Stuntddude » Tue May 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Also, if it's just a single enemy, you can close a long distance very quickly by jumping, without risking getting too close in the first place.