So I've uninstalled and re-installed a lot of times...

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Deadlyfluffball

So I've uninstalled and re-installed a lot of times...

Post by Deadlyfluffball » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:04 am

For different reasons, most from problems that I caused so don't worry this isn't a complaint.

I was just wondering if there would ever be a thing where people that did this very early on get something neat and there would be a chance that I considering it looks like I pretty much barely downloaded it I would not get said neat thing.

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to see the time of purchase or something but just being paranoid for no important reason :P

akazi

Re: So I've uninstalled and re-installed a lot of times...

Post by akazi » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:10 am

Wat? :?:

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:26 am

Deadlyfluffball wrote:For different reasons, most from problems that I caused so don't worry this isn't a complaint.

I was just wondering if there would ever be a thing where people that did this very early on get something neat and there would be a chance that I considering it looks like I pretty much barely downloaded it I would not get said neat thing.

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to see the time of purchase or something but just being paranoid for no important reason :P
akazi wrote:Wat? :?:
Wat

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

There isn't any kind of limit to the number of times you can install. It is however against the EULA to share your download link, and if you try to download the game too many times at the same time (like different IP addresses), there will be delay.

Deadlyfluffball

Post by Deadlyfluffball » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Anton wrote:There isn't any kind of limit to the number of times you can install. It is however against the EULA to share your download link, and if you try to download the game too many times at the same time (like different IP addresses), there will be delay.
Oh that's not what this is about :P Plus I delete the other copies when I re-install so there is no kind of shady things like that going on. I was just wondering about some kind of situation like (for example) an open beta to near finished game only given to early buyers of the game and people like me not getting said thing as it shows late download.

Although it would not be like that considering that it would probably relate to time bought, not downloaded. :P