Roleplay: War in Onia

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Wormwood

Roleplay: War in Onia

Post by Wormwood » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Alrighty, so we are gonna do a Roleplay. I won't be in it, since I'm currently involved in a different Roleplay.

Prompt: Cats are wealthy, Wolves are viscious, Dogs are brave, Rabbits are fast, and Rats are sneaky. The threat of war plagues the land of Onia as once united species turn against eachother. As people begin to kill their own species, some wonder if this is less of a war and more anarchy. Of course, to make matters worse, rumors are spreading of the possible return of the Whaleman...

Rules:
-If you type something that is OOC (out of character/something you are saying, not your character), you must write it in green (click "Font colour" when typing a reply).
-Type the name of your character in green at the top of every post.
-Do not assume the role of another person's character without their permission, even if it's just to say one word.
-If someone does let you temporarily take control of their character, keep in mind that character's personality and try to represent it as accurately as you can.
-No powerplaying. Be fair. Click for basic Forum Roleplaying Rules: http://forumroleplay.com/roleplay-guides/
-Use decent grammar; we need to at least understand what you are saying.
-Before anything else, post a character sheet. It should look like this:

Name:
Species:
Build:
Personality:
Clothes/Armor:
Primary Weapons:
Secondary Weapons:
Skills:
History:
Notes:

-Lastly, once there's five or so people in the role play, you must ASK the people in the RP if you can join in. Beyond 5 people, it can get confusing.

Have fun!

AmorphousGamer

Re: Roleplay: War in Onia

Post by AmorphousGamer » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm not really sure if there's enough people interested in roleplay for everyone to only participate in one. That being said, I'm going to stay out of this one as well.

Wormwood

Post by Wormwood » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 pm

AmorphousGamer wrote:I'm not really sure if there's enough people interested in roleplay for everyone to only participate in one.
I figured it was worth a shot. Timbles seemed interested at least.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Wormwood wrote:
AmorphousGamer wrote:I'm not really sure if there's enough people interested in roleplay for everyone to only participate in one.
I figured it was worth a shot. Timbles seemed interested at least.
Well I might've participated, but I figured that the current roleplay was too cramped, so I gave the suggestion for this.
I don't want to cramp space too much, so I'll leave out of the roleplay.

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 am

Screw it, I'll toss down a character and if anyone else is interested we'll start.
Name:Ranulfr (This name translates to plundering wolf. Ran being plundering and robbery, and ulfr being wolf. I feel this will fit this character.)
Species:Wolf
Age:I feel this slot should be place for a description of age, not a number. For example, Ranulfr is young. Past maturity but still young and powerful.
Appearance:Average sized, for a wolf. Gray, medium length fur. Eyes black as pitch.
Build:Large and strong, even for a wolf. He can break every bone in a rabbit's body with a good strike.
Personality:Violent and impulsive. He looks to end every conflict with violence. He is afraid of companionship, and so travels alone. He's untrusting. He feels if he traveled with anyone, they would cut his throat in the night. He is not cruel, necessarily. He would not torture. He simply looks to end conflicts with violence.
Clothes/Armor:He feels no need for clothing or armor.
Primary Weapons:He feels no need for any weapons. His claws do just fine.
Secondary Weapons:
Skills:He has no remarkable skills. He starts and ends every conflict with his massive size and power.
History:He was born into a pack of wolves, but he broke his leg while traveling and they simply cast him out. After a few long weeks, his leg had gotten better. From that point, he simply trusted no one. He was lucky to have grown the size to live alone, otherwise he would have died long ago.
Notes:

Markuss

Post by Markuss » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:53 am

Name: Churchill
Species: Dog
Appearance: pug or bulldog
Build: flabby
Personality: old fashioned, tired & annoyed but likeable, think clint eastwood in gran turino.
Clothes/Armor: pair of shorts & a shoulder pad
Primary Weapons: club
Secondary Weapons: hands
Skills: strangle, headlock, fist pound
History: he has forgotten more history then you will ever know.
Notes: :roll:

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Character Sheet; Skullbor
Species; Brown-Colored Rabbit
Age; 22

History; Soon after his birth, the wife of Skullbor's father left him for reasons unknown, but probably because Skullbor's father is completely insane. At this period of time, Skullbor and his criminally insane father were kicked out of the town, leading to survival in the woods until Skullbor 'left' his father at age 19. What nobody knows is that Skullbor murdered his father, as to succumb to his mentally unstable father's last will: know that he has taught his son well. As anyone would expect, Skullbor's father taught his son what he knew: How to be insane, and to completely ignore the instinct of fear. As a result, Skullbor is a unforgiving composure of insanity, courage and crime.

Appearance and build; Skullbor painted on his face a red skull from his father's blood, but everyone thinks it's plant dye. About the same build of Bruce Lee, but is mostly misleading.

Personality; Loves cheese, commits crime without hesitation, criminally insane and can sometimes be dangerously clever. No sense of morale.

Clothes/Armor; Cheese-Stained black and sky-blue tabards, with black leather gloves. Insanity wears no protection.

Primary Weapon; Knife blades tied to the sides of his gloves, to stab and cut.

Secondary Weapon; Teeth, sharpened with a knife and rock., causing some S's that he says to sound like a snake. Usually used for biting throats when the enemy does not suspect his presence.