The game I pre-ordered years ago still hasn't come out yet.

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Fleegsta

The game I pre-ordered years ago still hasn't come out yet.

Post by Fleegsta » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:27 pm

You know if you offer a game for preorder you better be ready to release it soon or be ready to offer refunds. This is the longest wait on a pre-order I've ever experienced. So is something going to happen soon or am I going to have to ask for my money back?

EPR89

Re: The game I pre-ordered years ago still hasn't come out y

Post by EPR89 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 pm

If you're going to ask questions that have been answered a bunch of times already on pretty much any forum related to this game, I get the feeling that you don't actually want the information, but just complain.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:39 am

Fleegsta wrote:You know if you offer a game for preorder you better be ready to release it soon or be ready to offer refunds. This is the longest wait on a pre-order I've ever experienced. So is something going to happen soon or am I going to have to ask for my money back?
you know the devs are open to refunds?
even before steam released the refund option...

Dammasta
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow, face down in the dirt.

Post by Dammasta » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:26 am

Fleegsta wrote:You know if you offer a game for preorder you better be ready to release it soon or be ready to offer refunds. This is the longest wait on a pre-order I've ever experienced. So is something going to happen soon or am I going to have to ask for my money back?
I don't understand the logic of people like you, is the game so broken its unplayable?
If not, then you paid money for a game you thought looked cool, just like any full release game. There is nothing here to prevent you from getting a fun experience out of this game, there are tons upon tons of user created content, not to mention the ability to create your own content. There is no reason why you shouldn't be enjoying this game to its full extent, unless you just can't play it.

zzwerty

Post by zzwerty » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:42 am

As Dammasta said before me, there's really no reason to complain unless you urgently need the thirty dollars to buy a meal. What harm is this situation really causing you? You surely must have known that pre-ordering did not guarantee the game would be released in the near future, as it states that quite clearly when purchasing, or at least it did when I purchased it. So you don't have a game that you were told you likely wouldn't have the full version of by now - so what?