When's the next update!

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
jedisonic124

When's the next update!

Post by jedisonic124 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:53 pm

I've just gotten the game about a week after alpha 209 came out but I've been waiting for a long time for the next update. You should at least give us a small bit of information so we know when the next update is! I don't know if you guys have been working on huge campaign things and story so give us a little information please.

rodeje25

Re: When's the next update!

Post by rodeje25 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:29 am

Last edited by rodeje25 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Surak

Post by Surak » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:49 am

rodeje25 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=13&t=37430
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33344
http://www.ogweekly.com/

and now shut up and be patient.

"Someone without patience is someone without life" said by Rodeje25
You should calm down a bit. The question gets asked a lot in the last time, but it is no reason to be insulting. It is not easy to find the relevant information in this big pool of data. And it does not help anyone if people feel unwelcome here.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 pm

It does get a bit annoying when pretty much the exact same thread is two spots below this one.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:09 pm

EPR89 wrote:It does get a bit annoying when pretty much the exact same thread is two spots below this one.
Agreed

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:03 pm

I'm actually a bit curious, has David mentioned when he might release a new alpha?

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Timbles wrote:I'm actually a bit curious, has David mentioned when he might release a new alpha?
This month or last month... Is it still august? I can't time anymore

MetalMilitia623

Post by MetalMilitia623 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Surak wrote:You should calm down a bit. The question gets asked a lot in the last time, but it is no reason to be insulting. It is not easy to find the relevant information in this big pool of data. And it does not help anyone if people feel unwelcome here.
It really isn't hard to find info about this game. I did think it was but with a little patience and some proper researching (a skill everyone should have) I was able to find everything about this game I needed to know before spending money on it.

The problem is most people would rather just do the easy thing and have someone else do the researching for them and they do so little on their own we see duplicate threads like this on every forum I've ever been a part of. All people have to do is put a little bit of effort into the things they do to find out if it already exists or has been answered or whatever.

I think I spend about a week looking through steam, this site, the og weekly vids and the alpha build vids before buying this game. I could have easily bought it and then been all "Why no updates, etc etc. Instead I figured it all out on my own. I did ask one question on the forums and that was if people thought the game was worth buying or not. Then based on all that info I gathered I chose to get the game, but I hardly come on these forums because there's so many people that don't look for any info on their own and just expect everyone here to spoon feed it to them. It's out there and easy to find, all it takes is a little research and if you can't do that maybe you need to get some practice at it before posting your thoughts on the internet.

Surak

Post by Surak » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:49 pm

MetalMilitia623 wrote:
Surak wrote:You should calm down a bit. The question gets asked a lot in the last time, but it is no reason to be insulting. It is not easy to find the relevant information in this big pool of data. And it does not help anyone if people feel unwelcome here.
It really isn't hard to find info about this game. I did think it was but with a little patience and some proper researching (a skill everyone should have) I was able to find everything about this game I needed to know before spending money on it.

The problem is most people would rather just do the easy thing and have someone else do the researching for them and they do so little on their own we see duplicate threads like this on every forum I've ever been a part of. All people have to do is put a little bit of effort into the things they do to find out if it already exists or has been answered or whatever.

I think I spend about a week looking through steam, this site, the og weekly vids and the alpha build vids before buying this game. I could have easily bought it and then been all "Why no updates, etc etc. Instead I figured it all out on my own. I did ask one question on the forums and that was if people thought the game was worth buying or not. Then based on all that info I gathered I chose to get the game, but I hardly come on these forums because there's so many people that don't look for any info on their own and just expect everyone here to spoon feed it to them. It's out there and easy to find, all it takes is a little research and if you can't do that maybe you need to get some practice at it before posting your thoughts on the internet.
This is still no reason to get aggressive. It is easy to just ignore a thread, esp. if it has a clear topic like this one.