Something I have wanted in the game for a while now.

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Godbee11

Something I have wanted in the game for a while now.

Post by Godbee11 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:55 pm

I thought maybe we should have a animal run... you know like maybe we should be able to sprint faster by running on all fours which would be realistic and immersive. The upside would be you could run faster but the down side is you could be vulnerable to attacks! I would love this and hope you guys can consider it! :D BTW what are you guys next big plans for the overall game? What do you want the game to be?

Etidorhpa

Re: Something I have wanted in the game for a while now.

Post by Etidorhpa » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Something I've wanted is a good finished game. :twisted:

samjb1992

Post by samjb1992 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:51 pm

Etidorhpa wrote:Something I've wanted is a good finished game. :twisted:
dude really your back and doing this again. if you don't like the game get your refund and stop trashing the game and trying to cause fights on the forum. please grow up.

Shadowfury333

Post by Shadowfury333 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:19 am

Godbee11 wrote:I thought maybe we should have a animal run... you know like maybe we should be able to sprint faster by running on all fours which would be realistic and immersive. The upside would be you could run faster but the down side is you could be vulnerable to attacks!
There's also the tackle attack that could come out of it. I'm guessing you are suggesting this because of Lugaru, though if not, Lugaru had an attack out of animal run that knocked enemies down.