fails to map nav zip on mac

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
samjb1992

fails to map nav zip on mac

Post by samjb1992 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 pm

So the problem i'm having is that when I try to load a map it tries to load or generate the navmesh and then throws an error that says
"Problem opening zipfile Data/LevelNavmeshes/DreamLand/DreamLandVally_1.nav.zip" the dream land part is replaced with what ever map I'm trying to load when other maps throw the error.

It only seams to happen on my mac not my pc. I use my mac laptop to play when I'm not home so I would like to try and fix this not just only play on my pc. any help with this would welcomed.
here is a pic of the error
levelLoadingError.jpeg

Silverfish

Re: fails to map nav zip on mac

Post by Silverfish » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:23 am

Thank you for posting about this.

We're probably going to need some files from you to help us solve this bug, so it would be great if you could send a bug report about it to [email protected]. More information about reporting bugs can be found in this wiki article: https://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/How_ ... Overgrowth

samjb1992

Post by samjb1992 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:40 pm

so when i got on a map and turned off the auto navmesh gen setting I can load all maps. so it's something wrong with auto navmesh creation thats causing the problem

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:35 am

Thank you for the information, make sure to include it when you email the bug to [email protected] so we can take a look!