Overgrowth Wiki

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
squeaksmgee

Re: Overgrowth Wiki

Post by squeaksmgee » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:34 pm

could someone explain in reletive detail how to attach gear to character

last

Post by last » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Actually it isn't to complicated at all to explain how item attachment works.
At first you have to spawn some items. I hope i don't have to explain how to do that, but when you really want then just ask.
Now that you have items that you wan't to attach onto your character then you need to select this object, press and hold down alt key and you should see some circles for attachment points that are displayed onto your character model now. Move your mouse cursor over your character attachment point and you should see that the attachment point is highlighted. Now all you have to do is click on it with your left mouse button.
Warning: There are only few items that have item attachment available right now. But good news is that all the weapons have at least attachment points in the character's hands.

Manjarowolf

Post by Manjarowolf » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 pm

I've been gathering info for the OG wiki like I do for Guild Wars 2. :) I'm planning on doing videos tutorials and stuff if I can find the time to do so. I also gave Turner an update in the wiki. If there's anything I missed or got incorrectly, please feel free to take up the reins and change around the info to it's correct notions. I was trying to add pictures but the Wiki kept saying some kind of issue persisted. I believe it was:

"The upload directory (public) is not writable by the webserver."

every time i try to add a picture, it says this. Never got this with the GW2 wiki, so it must be a server-side issue. :|

droog

Post by droog » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 pm

Hmm can someone maybe update this wiki site:

http://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/How_t ... figuration

It would be good to see the max. values.
Especially this two configurations:

multisample 0
anisotropy 0

I don't know what the max. value is but I set the max setting in the SUMLauncher and got:
multisample: 4
anisotropy: 5

Just details but maybe usefull for new players (like me) :lol:

Crunchepillar

Post by Crunchepillar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:50 am

Many of the wiki pages have been out of date for over a year. I've laid claim to a few pages on my talk page and in their respective talk pages as well as the entire Receiver Portal branch. I would, of course, never turn down some extra help in updating the wiki.

Crunchepillar

Post by Crunchepillar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Crunchepillar wrote:Many of the wiki pages have been out of date for over a year. I've laid claim to a few pages on my talk page and in their respective talk pages as well as the entire Receiver Portal branch. I would, of course, never turn down some extra help in updating the wiki.
Okay I have a preliminary list of my proposed changes here: http://wiki.wolfire.com/index.php/User: ... Main_Pages

Anyone that wants to be a real life super hero can help me out, or post on my talk page about how sexy and beautiful I am.

Gordonchiefsack

Post by Gordonchiefsack » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Allright, so i would like to upload some pictures of weapons and objects, but the wiki does not allow it.

What's the deal?

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Gordonchiefsack wrote:Allright, so i would like to upload some pictures of weapons and objects, but the wiki does not allow it.

What's the deal?
Have you signed in?

renamedperson

Post by renamedperson » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:09 pm

I should help out by updating it to 204 not just leaving it at 201

1337m347

Post by 1337m347 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:59 am

I'm pretty interested in contributing to the lore section, but are there any prerequisites regarding editing the page? I mean I know it's all not ~necessarily~ canon but I'm just wondering how flexible I can be with mythology and stories in general.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:41 am

1337m347 wrote:I'm pretty interested in contributing to the lore section, but are there any prerequisites regarding editing the page? I mean I know it's all not ~necessarily~ canon but I'm just wondering how flexible I can be with mythology and stories in general.
I don't know if there are any specific rules, but I guess common sense is as good as any:
If the section could be interpreted as being canon, source your claims.
If you can't source them, indicate that they are speculation and what your speculations are based on.

renamedperson

Post by renamedperson » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:44 pm

We should put a link to the comics in the lore section.

Christ on a bike

Post by Christ on a bike » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:34 pm

I would love to help see this wiki develop, especially the wolfen section of it! I`ll see what i can do to help.

Jack of All Trades

Post by Jack of All Trades » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:10 pm

"Wolfie - A legendary (and near-mythological) dog warrior of great cunning and bravery."

That made me giggle

Banestorm

Post by Banestorm » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:31 am

Hello.