Robbert runs like a girl

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Re: Robbert runs like a girl

Post by Blorx » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Eh, I'm really losing you guys here. This is all starting to go a bit too analytical.

Look, put simply, it's still alpha. Anything could happen with the animations.

If nothing happens with the animations and it just irks you to see him running like that, then the animation editor has purposely been made accessible so that you can fix it.

Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Post by Wilbefast » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:36 am

Skomakar'n wrote:I just don't think regular men and women move that differently.
Unless you live in a gay club, I'd recommend having your eyes tested, because there is something seriously wrong here.
Blorx wrote:Look, put simply, it's still alpha. Anything could happen with the animations.
Wait, did you actually think I was trying to say "zomg teh animations is suxor"?

90% of what I say is 2nd degree, but if I have to spell it out, the implication is: "roflbbq Robbert is teh gay". I'm sure if I'd called this thread "rolfbbq Robbert is teh gay" people would have understood, but I like to believe that some people are actually capable in reading between the lines: in other words, reading more than just the title.

It's not all in vain though - at least we now all know that Skomakar'n is a girl.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 am

Wilbefast wrote:
Skomakar'n wrote:I just don't think regular men and women move that differently.
Unless you live in a gay club, I'd recommend having your eyes tested, because there is something seriously wrong here.
I agree with Skomakar'n. Everyone walks differently. I don't do any kind of hulking man walk. I find your problem with Robbert's walk to be highly prehistoric.

Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Post by Wilbefast » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:I agree with Skomakar'n. Everyone walks differently. I don't do any kind of hulking man walk. I find your problem with Robbert's walk to be highly prehistoric.
You're just sucking up to her because she's a girl :mrgreen:

tokage

Post by tokage » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 am

Wilbefast wrote:You're just sucking up to her because she's a girl :mrgreen:
Well, better than what he did in the past.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 am

Wilbefast wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:I agree with Skomakar'n. Everyone walks differently. I don't do any kind of hulking man walk. I find your problem with Robbert's walk to be highly prehistoric.
You're just sucking up to her because she's a girl :mrgreen:
Hahaha it's a girl? I didn't realise. Yes, I do enjoy sucking up to girls over the internet. Actually, that does sound like me about 3 or 4 years ago when I was still socially awkward and didn't have a girlfriend.

Wait, socially awkward? No, that was never me. I just chose not to speak to actual women because they repulsed me. I tolerate them more these days. I let them cook me food and do things around the house for me. As in my mother. If I asked my girlfriend to do that kind of stuff she'd punch me in the face.

tokage wrote:Well, better than what he did in the past.
Hahaha YES, I was hoping someone would remember that. I thought it was pretty hilarious how all the 12-year-old boys on the forum were creaming their pants because of the possibility of there being someone with a vagina typing at them.

Anyway, on to more pressing matters...

SKOMAKAR'N R U HOT??? PICS OR GTFO!!! LOLZ LOLZ

Ahem...

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 pm

My work here is done 8)

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Skomakar'n wrote: You tell for yourself. My picture and an entire introduction of myself have been lying here for several days, but noöne (boohoo) has commented or even written about themselves since then, so that probably means that I am ugly as shite and that my interests all suck.
Sorry for being a bit blunt, but are you male or female? After this thread, I'm just a bit more than confused. :|

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:24 pm

I think I may have done it again. I'll be better next time, I promise.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:I think I may have done it again. I'll be better next time, I promise.
Well...I'm just completely confused now. That picture that he/she/it put up could go either way, frankly. :?

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 am

Renegade_Turner wrote:I think I may have done it again. I'll be better next time, I promise.
Seems I've misjudged you Ren. Congratulations on taking your first step towards recovery :P
Skomakar'n wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:SKOMAKAR'N R U HOT??? PICS OR GTFO!!! LOLZ LOLZ
You tell for yourself
Blorx wrote:That picture that he/she/it put up could go either way, frankly. :?
Ouch :shock:

Are we all really so afraid of calling a man attractive that we'd sooner call a woman 'it' ? Not that you need a photo to tell that Skomakar'n is a woman :wink:

capn.lee

Post by capn.lee » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:03 am

he's a guy, and he likes the whole androgynous thing, thats what this argument is about, he wants to draw attention to it.

Wilbefast

Post by Wilbefast » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:40 am

I'm happy for you.

Speaking of androgynous, let's get back on topic:

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Wilbefast wrote:
Seems I've misjudged you Ren. Congratulations on taking your first step towards recovery :P
I don't recover from things. Things, mainly people, recover from me.
Blorx wrote:
Well...I'm just completely confused now. That picture that he/she/it put up could go either way, frankly. :?
Now I've insulted people on these forums before, but talk about the low-hanging fruit. That was just cold. You should be ashamed of yourself. Ziggy Stardust and Tokio Hotel wouldn't like this one bit.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote: Now I've insulted people on these forums before, but talk about the low-hanging fruit. That was just cold. You should be ashamed of yourself. Ziggy Stardust and Tokio Hotel wouldn't like this one bit.
Well, even though I know this was absolutely laced with sarcasm, and that I should probably mention that you forgot Boy George, I'm going to defend myself by saying that that really wasn't a great picture in terms of judgement. There are a lot of men that could easily look like chicks if they take the pic right, and a lot of women that could easily look like dudes.