DON'T PANIC! - Guidelines to read before posting.

A secret forum for people who preorder Overgrowth!
last

Re: DON'T PANIC! - Guidelines to read before posting.

Post by last » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 am

RACERBOY2 wrote:I am unsure if this is the correct place to tell this, but is there any alternate ways other than the direct link and SUM launcher to get the newest build? The bittorrent for alpha 200 on windows is broken.
You can try this. Download a199 and update it with SUM launcher to a200.

EPR89

Re:

Post by EPR89 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:03 am

RACERBOY2 wrote:I am unsure if this is the correct place to tell this, but is there any alternate ways other than the direct link and SUM launcher to get the newest build? The bittorrent for alpha 200 on windows is broken.
You can download it from your Humble Store page.

RACERBOY2

Post by RACERBOY2 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:24 am

I am attempting to speak to you both, but I can't quote both of you, so I tried the 199 strategy, but right before it finishes downloading, it just says an error has occurred and it completely cancels the entire download. Also, I can't figure out how to use the humble store page to get the game, because all it lets me do is try to re-purchase it. Any suggestions?

Johannes

Re: DON'T PANIC! - Guidelines to read before posting.

Post by Johannes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:25 am

This topic is now locked.

If you need help with an issue regarding a specific alpha (whether it is regarding downloading, installing or running said alpha) please post in the current alpha topic, bookmarked at the top of the Secret Preorder Forum.