Last's Blood Mod / no death mod

last

Re: Last's Blood Mod / no death mod

Post by last » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:33 am

Foxling wrote:Love the mod works like a charm, however every time I load up a level I have to go to the editor then go to the mod menu and click the options I want each time I boot up Overgrowth or a new level.

Is there any way to have these options stay the way they are, or to config the game to have the options the way I want when it starts up?
Sorry, but currently no.
I have thought about this but i don't know how to save the options. I hope David will continue to work on the ingame game config menu, maybe this will help me, once it is done.

moomoohk

Post by moomoohk » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 pm

last wrote:
Foxling wrote:Love the mod works like a charm, however every time I load up a level I have to go to the editor then go to the mod menu and click the options I want each time I boot up Overgrowth or a new level.

Is there any way to have these options stay the way they are, or to config the game to have the options the way I want when it starts up?
Sorry, but currently no.
I have thought about this but i don't know how to save the options. I hope David will continue to work on the ingame game config menu, maybe this will help me, once it is done.
Couldn't you just create your own config file? I don't have much experience with modding OG but I'm sure it's possible.

Alphaplayer

Post by Alphaplayer » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Hey last, since you're a modder, could you update flying mod if CryptoSeven says you can? I know it's by a different person and stuff but I still wanna ask. :|

last

Post by last » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:24 am

I will look into it as soon as i am finished updating my O2 tab item browser mod

peoples2344

Post by peoples2344 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Could someone please make a video on youtube on how to install this mod I'm pretty sure that I just can't understand what last wrote so if someone could please do this I would be very thankful.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:41 pm

peoples2344 wrote:Could someone please make a video on youtube on how to install this mod I'm pretty sure that I just can't understand what last wrote so if someone could please do this I would be very thankful.
What is it that you don't understand, exactly?
All you have to do is extract the zip folder you downloaded, paste the mod's Data folder in the same location where the game's Data folder is and let it overwrite the files.
And if you mess up the original files are included as well.

Just give it a try.

human_dictionary
Location: united states of the united kingdom of teletubbyland

Post by human_dictionary » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:30 am

i cant seem to be able to activate the 'mod mod' with the m key, it just does the floppy ragdoll like it always used to, also, i set in aschar.as the max movement speed on the parameter slider to 50, but however much i change it by, it never does anything :( this sux because i want to do tackles at speed 10, but i can activate teh tacklez, or get speed 10

RagdollZombie

Post by RagdollZombie » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 am

Last said that that part of the mod is currently broken, and i think it has always made the speed not work either. :c I really liked the mod-mod too. My favorite part of this mod xD

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 am

You should be able to select higher speeds by editing the aschar.as file.
Look for

Code: Select all

params.AddFloatSlider("Movement Speed",1,"min:0.1,max:1.5,step:0.1,text_mult:100");
max:1.5 means that the maximum value for the slider is 150. This mod forces this value to be used.
I haven't tried it out myself, because I am currently using the First Person Mod, which changes the same file and I am too lazy to see if they could be combined, but try changing the max value to something like max:10 and see if you can drag the slider further and if that value takes effect.

The mod mod content hasn't been working for a while. Since the big update, to be precise, which is understandable.

EDIT:
Didn't read carefully enough. Sorry!
Last edited by EPR89 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

human_dictionary
Location: united states of the united kingdom of teletubbyland

Post by human_dictionary » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:39 am

as i said EPR, i set the max value in aschar.as to 50, it went all the way, but had no effect

peoples2344

Post by peoples2344 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:22 pm

EPR89 wrote:
peoples2344 wrote:Could someone please make a video on youtube on how to install this mod I'm pretty sure that I just can't understand what last wrote so if someone could please do this I would be very thankful.
What is it that you don't understand, exactly?
All you have to do is extract the zip folder you downloaded, paste the mod's Data folder in the same location where the game's Data folder is and let it overwrite the files.
And if you mess up the original files are included as well.

Just give it a try.
It's not like I haven't tried it's that I have followed the steps and it still hasn't worked.

diered97

Post by diered97 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 pm

Need that alpha 200 update :/

valentinbk

Post by valentinbk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:39 am

Joining the request for update :D

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:54 am

To the people begging for an update, be sure to realize that this alpha update (a200) changed a lot of the core functions of this mod, and it may be more difficult to update easily. Give Last a little while, he'll make something happen.

last

Post by last » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:42 pm

This time i have made a mod bundle, not because there isn't any other script mods available for a200, but because to learn some angelscript and look into other mod's and learn from them.
As i said it is a mod bundle, this time it is my mod with flying mod.

I also have to apologize because i can't seem to work out what's the problem with animal running animation. (The real reason why i chose flying mod to bundle with my mod and look how the new animations are scripted) At least so far.
When i figure it out, i will make a new fix for my mod and upload it.
Attachments
Blood mod no death mod plus flyng mod for a200.zip
(308.32 KiB) Downloaded 91 times