SUM OG Utilities - Overview Post

Black_Stormy

Re: SUM OG Utilities - Overview Post

Post by Black_Stormy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:07 am

My Key is no longer working for SUM utilities. The format is [email protected]/XXXXXXXX/XXXXXXXXX correct? Is there a connection error on the server side?

last

Post by last » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 pm

I am not sure but you need to enter only 10 last digits, not the whole key like it used to be in the earlier SUM builds.

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:52 pm

last wrote:I am not sure but you need to enter only 10 last digits, not the whole key like it used to be in the earlier SUM builds.
The way that the wolfire server authenticate your key was changed recently.

Aaron posted an updated build which should fix this issue, but you may need to delete your local SUM.jar file. How to do that is explained in the SUMLauncher topic post.

If the issue persists after updating please let us know in the SUMLauncher topic.

wertandrew

Post by wertandrew » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:16 pm

I get the error message "access denied" in directory.txt when I try to install the menu mod through SUMLauncher. Can anyone help me on this?

akazi

Post by akazi » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm

wertandrew wrote:I get the error message "access denied" in directory.txt when I try to install the menu mod through SUMLauncher. Can anyone help me on this?
Try running as Admin? I had this sam problem a while ago and I forgot how I fixed it.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

wertandrew wrote:I get the error message "access denied" in directory.txt when I try to install the menu mod through SUMLauncher. Can anyone help me on this?
This can be caused if you try to run SUMLauncher from the jar file, rather than from the application. Be sure to check out the main post on the SUMLauncher page which includes a troubleshooting section.

wertandrew

Post by wertandrew » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 am

I got it. Yes you were right I didn't see the executable.
I want to also note that Windows firewall restricted me from opening the .exe file, I think someone should add that in the troubleshooting section. As soon as I turned off the firewall and I double-clicked the program, it opened and showed me what the .jar file shows and allowed me to download the menu mod. Anyway it works now so thanks for the help, it seems like a must have mod and I can't wait to see the community's work. Peace

jcpresto

Post by jcpresto » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 pm

I have sum launcher but there is no mod tab how do i get menu mod???????????????please help me by posting how to install or find menumod.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 pm

jcpresto wrote:I have sum launcher but there is no mod tab how do i get menu mod???????????????please help me by posting how to install or find menumod.
I already replied to your other post, but, the menu mod has been replaced by the Community Content Browser. (Please be patient when waiting for answers in the forums, as people may not be able to see your post right away. If you really need immediate help, the IRC is a better option for that.)

PoliticalAvocado

Post by PoliticalAvocado » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Can't wait for the modding part, will be much easier. Great idea and good luck.

MF5105

Post by MF5105 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:48 am

i have a problem when i click on the program it asks me for the key i put in the key then says ''Error connecting to authentication server Unable to reach authentication page.'' NEED HELP ASAP

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:45 pm

MF5105 wrote:i have a problem when i click on the program it asks me for the key i put in the key then says ''Error connecting to authentication server Unable to reach authentication page.'' NEED HELP ASAP
Are you using the CD key from Steam? You need to use your SPF key.