[Map] An'Karassh

mikey661

[Map] An'Karassh

Post by mikey661 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:12 am

An'Karassh is an adventure/exploration map. You basicly adventure through a temple hidden in a mountain. You adventure and explore through its mysteries, along with fighting special enemies, like living statues! Near the end there is some parkour, and at the end there is a final boss battle! I may upload a sequel!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mdgj8bich4dwm8g
(mediafire)
Last edited by mikey661 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Korban3

Re: [Map] An'Karassh

Post by Korban3 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:05 pm

I won't be able to run it, but it's useful to post up a couple screenshots!
People love to see the pictures of the level before they play it, so they know what they're downloading. It's also great for those with crappy computers like mine. I can't run levels with many objects, so without screenies I can't see the level at all.

Advance123

Post by Advance123 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:38 pm

I just tried it, and it's a good map. It didn't lag much at all for me, and it was very well designed. However, the enemies attack so slowly that they're laughably easy to kill. The statue guys take ages though, so that's good.

spudy

Post by spudy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Cool level nice story too had a hard time killing the boss but was fun :)

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Nice map. I've added it into the Menu Mod.

The only thing I didn't really understand were the "path rocks". I get that you wanted to help lead the character around the mountain, but after that, the "subtle color difference" doesn't really make a difference. Also, if it's an "exploration" map, I want to be able to explore, not be told where to go...
But I still had fun playing it! :)

Also, you can save the main character as the Civilian, and not hope people change the settings. And with the new team allegiance settings, you can pretty easily assign any teams you want.

mikey661

Post by mikey661 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 am

Anton wrote:Nice map. I've added it into the Menu Mod.

The only thing I didn't really understand were the "path rocks". I get that you wanted to help lead the character around the mountain, but after that, the "subtle color difference" doesn't really make a difference. Also, if it's an "exploration" map, I want to be able to explore, not be told where to go...
But I still had fun playing it! :)

Also, you can save the main character as the Civilian, and not hope people change the settings. And with the new team allegiance settings, you can pretty easily assign any teams you want.
Ill be posting a sequel soon, it will have alot of exploration involved!
Thanks for adding it into the menu mod, i appreciate it alot!

stephenp

Post by stephenp » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 am

please help i dont uderstad how do download or start the map please someone help

BotheredMe

Post by BotheredMe » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

stephenp wrote:please help i dont uderstad how do download or start the map please someone help
If you go here and download the SUM Launcher/Menu Mod, it is included in the list of custom maps added to the menu. Enjoy ^.^
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201

stephenp

Post by stephenp » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 pm

so i downloaded smu but it always gives me some warning that im missing some arena file