[MAP] Slice the Splitters

CryptoSeven

[MAP] Slice the Splitters

Post by CryptoSeven » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 am

slicethesplittersthumbnail.png
slicethesplittersthumbnail.png (78.59 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
I wanted to create a map divided in zones that could be tackled in any order. That way the player can explore and choose how to beat the map and at the same time have a sense of direction where to go next. Another focus was to create parkour opportunities and I think this video showcases that quite well.

Mission:
Five wolf lords have conquered the city and split it among them. Even worse they've had the audacity to paint their territories in horrendously gaudy colors. As a rabbit of refined taste it's your duty to put an end to the wolves' vicious rule and their rainbow madness.
slicethesplitters1.jpg
Jump Control Mod Bonus:
Each wolf lord has hidden a ritual knife. Reunite the blades with their owners throats and leave them on the ground to make it look like accidents. After all, wolves are very clumsy and known to slip on knives all the time.
slicethesplitters2.jpg
Attachments
slicethesplitters.xml
(97.7 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

Horridius

Re: [MAP] Slice the Splitters

Post by Horridius » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 pm

CryptoSeven wrote:wolves' vicious rule and their rainbow madness.
Haha something about that sentence is very wrong :p. I see that the double jump mod is required? Video is really nice, looks almost like you're flying.

CryptoSeven

Post by CryptoSeven » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Yeah don't hold me responsible for any symbolic interpretations.

If you want to climb the highest buildings and find the knives you will need the mod but it's not really required. Though "installing" it is simply a matter of copypasteing a single script file.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:15 am

Fun level, added to the menu mod. I love playing both with and without your jump mod... :)