Preorder Overgrowth!

Johannes

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by Johannes » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 am

fallouttiger wrote:hey jeff, im a huge fan of your games! :D
but alas,
im low on money, :(
my son saw a gameplay of your new alpha version game "overgrowth"
he wont stop egging me on about getting it but i could barely afford this laptop for work,
im in a sad time,
it would mean the world to me and my son if you could maybe reduce the price or maybe give a free copy?
i know it sounds lazy and ignorant but i just need him to have something to do :(
anyhow, thanks for the help,
FalloutTiger
There are a ton of great free games out there now. If you use steam, they have an entire 'free to play' section, so finding something for your son to do shouldn't be too difficult. I personally really enjoy free games like 'Tribes: Ascend' and 'Blacklight: Retribution'.

Unfortunately there are no plans to change the price. Eventually Overgrowth will have a demo version for you to try, but that won't be available until the game is close to release.

Valstag04

Post by Valstag04 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Sorry this is in the wrong section. But whenever I try to access any forum it says I don't have permission.

Johannes

Post by Johannes » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Valstag04 wrote:Sorry this is in the wrong section. But whenever I try to access any forum it says I don't have permission.
Click the link at the top of the download page that was emailed to you after you preordered the game.

jamesBondage

Post by jamesBondage » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:02 pm

ok so I have pre ordered overgrowth, but i created my wolfire account after, anyways im trying to get to the SUMloader or whatever, but when i click on the link i get a message saying im not authorized to see that post, can anyone help? i wanna play more overgrowth levels!!!!

Blue7163

Post by Blue7163 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

I have preordered Overgrowth. And I am not being allowed into the special preorder forums. Is this because I just got it today and within the past hour have activated my account? or what is wrong.

Bernlack

Help!

Post by Bernlack » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 am

I Preordered overgrowth And I Never got it! Can someone please help me? i got the registration code, but nothing else!

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Go to your Preorder Panel, which you should have favorited or made a record of. There you should find instructions and codes to access the SPF and the game itself.

If you didn't make a record of the Preorder Panel, which I'm afraid is rather reckless, you can email [email protected]. Notify them of your situation and they'll assist you directly.

The developers rarely post in the public forums, so your best bet is to email them. Though I've never contacted them through email before myself, anyone else who has been redirected to emailing them has seen success in their situation. :)

comander evil

Post by comander evil » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 pm

does anyone know where the reciver download is?

coolpirate18

Post by coolpirate18 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 pm

What? i pre-ordered the game but i cant access the secret, whatever it is. Help? :evil:

-Cyril-

Post by -Cyril- » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 am

I brought this game earlier, its downloading at the moment, but i cant get into the secret :c

Jaz

Post by Jaz » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 am

Those who can't access the SPF, look at my post above. ^

Jammer470

Post by Jammer470 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:19 am

I just preordered the game, and i'm experiencing loads of lag, it runs at about 45 fps when it loads, but about 4 at any other point. ive updated my graphics card, fiddled around with my settings to run it as fast as possible and got game booster, but nothing seems to be speeding it up!

Jaz

Post by Jaz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 am

Jammer470 wrote:I just preordered the game, and i'm experiencing loads of lag, it runs at about 45 fps when it loads, but about 4 at any other point. ive updated my graphics card, fiddled around with my settings to run it as fast as possible and got game booster, but nothing seems to be speeding it up!
If you haven't already preordered the game, actually preorder without lying. (How did you even get access to an alpha download without a preorderer tag?).

Once you've done that, or if you have actually preordered anyway, and there is merely a glitch, email Wolfire, ask them to set you as a Preorderer and give you access to the Secret Preorder Forum.

Then post a thread in the SPF and you will be given assistance.

The general consensus is that technical assistance should only be given in the SPF to Preorderers. So please ensure you have access to the Preorderer forum and then I and others will be happy to help you out. :)

To email Wolfire, send an email to [email protected].

Alternatively, you could visit the IRC: http://www.wolfire.com/irc
The devs are sometimes available in the IRC. ;)

lfc220

Post by lfc220 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm

I just pre-ordered Overgrowth today and I am having some trouble trying to figure out where I am supposed to download the alpha game from. I do have an key and I figured that I just missed one of the directions as to what to do after pre-ordering. Could you please tell me a link or explain what I am supposed to do now that I have pre-ordered and want to play the beta. Thanks.

Jaz

Post by Jaz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:49 pm

lfc220 wrote:I just pre-ordered Overgrowth today and I am having some trouble trying to figure out where I am supposed to download the alpha game from. I do have an key and I figured that I just missed one of the directions as to what to do after pre-ordering. Could you please tell me a link or explain what I am supposed to do now that I have pre-ordered and want to play the beta. Thanks.
Wait a day, and then email [email protected]

Tell them that you don't have a preorderer tag yet. Then once that's dealt with, go to:
viewforum.php?f=13

And find the latest alpha thread. As of now, it's:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16347

If you want automatic updates and easy access to mods, download the SUMLauncher:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201

The SUM Launcher offers automatic updates and easy configuratiblity.
If you also want easy access to the mods, go to the Menu Mod tab of the SUMLauncher and download the Menu Mod.