Preorder Overgrowth!

Fawn

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by Fawn » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm

I pre-ordered a few weeks ago, but this weekend I finally got hardware that's sufficient to run it.
The game and the community really surprised me. The game is in a much further state than I expected, and the community is nice and very active.

Keep up the good work! Both developers and community.

BlackTigerz

Post by BlackTigerz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Well i did Preorder Overgrowth but i can`t find the download XD

scopedknife

Post by scopedknife » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 am

BlackTigerz wrote:Well i did Preorder Overgrowth but i can`t find the download XD
If you're still having trouble, visit this page: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201

The SUMLauncher will install the latest alpha build for you, as well as a plethora of available mods, should you want them. Additionally, it will allow you to edit the configuration for the game, including graphical settings and keybindings.

wolfonfire

Post by wolfonfire » Wed May 02, 2012 2:29 am

scopedknife wrote:
BlackTigerz wrote:Well i did Preorder Overgrowth but i can`t find the download XD

The SUMLauncher will install the latest alpha build for you, as well as a plethora of available mods, should you want them. Additionally, it will allow you to edit the configuration for the game, including graphical settings and keybindings.
Did the same thing, just pre ordered it, but the topic you posted says I'm not authorized to see it... Help?

scopedknife

Post by scopedknife » Thu May 03, 2012 6:19 am

wolfonfire wrote:
scopedknife wrote:

Did the same thing, just pre ordered it, but the topic you posted says I'm not authorized to see it... Help?
Well, it's in the secret pre-order forum. You need to link your account to your pre-order key and then access the SPF and download either the latest alpha build, or SUMLauncher which will do it for you. Your key should be in the email verifying your pre-order.

gnus

Post by gnus » Thu May 03, 2012 6:42 am

Just preordered and linking my account to the key doesn't seem to work. Anyone else having problems with this?

shayde657

Post by shayde657 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:50 pm

yeah, the forum shows but I dont have access, I preordered and linked and everything. at least im pretty sure i did. looking in the forum to see if there is a step by step runthorugh thing or something of the like.

last

Post by last » Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 pm

shayde657 wrote:yeah, the forum shows but I dont have access, I preordered and linked and everything. at least im pretty sure i did. looking in the forum to see if there is a step by step runthorugh thing or something of the like.
You probably missed something. I believe you have missed a email that was sent to you where was a link to your personal URL and link was here.
Go there and you should see all the instructions.

shayde657

Post by shayde657 » Sat May 05, 2012 6:25 pm

thanks, I rechecked the link; had done something wrong. thank you for your time. :)

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Sun May 06, 2012 7:56 am

Fawn wrote:I pre-ordered a few weeks ago, but this weekend I finally got hardware that's sufficient to run it.
The game and the community really surprised me. The game is in a much further state than I expected, and the community is nice and very active.

Yeah, the community is great. And modding's pretty easy and is advancing really well. The Menu Mod's a brilliant way to promote modding. :)

akazi

Post by akazi » Mon May 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Jaz wrote:
Fawn wrote:I pre-ordered a few weeks ago, but this weekend I finally got hardware that's sufficient to run it.

Yeah, the community is great. And modding's pretty easy and is advancing really well. The Menu Mod's a brilliant way to promote modding. :)
I love this community as well, they are really helpful in alot of ways. :D

wolfbjartur

Post by wolfbjartur » Wed May 09, 2012 1:51 pm

I need some help. i preorderd and it went smothly but the key to the *************** dosent work the pages just says 404 error and stuff PLZ help :cry:

OvergrowthJackie

Post by OvergrowthJackie » Thu May 10, 2012 1:57 pm

:D:D:D:D

birdman

Post by birdman » Sat May 12, 2012 3:38 am

i preorderd over growth and i have not got my key some one please

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Sun May 13, 2012 12:15 pm

wolfbjartur wrote:I need some help. i preorderd and it went smothly but the key to the *************** dosent work the pages just says 404 error and stuff PLZ help :cry:
Try to open that page with a different browser.
birdman wrote:i preorderd over growth and i have not got my key some one please
Send an email to [email protected]. Include your transaction ID to speed things up.