ENJOY!!

Attachments
Crystal Cloud.zip
(53.13 KiB) Downloaded 247 times

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Re: (MAP) CRYSTAL CLOUD

Post by Constance » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:33 pm

When scripted objects become more easier to do, your levels will be x20 trippier, I swear.

Gogg.B1

Post by Gogg.B1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Awesome job, looks amazing. i cant get it to run though, first I got an error about missing something from 'OldChina' so I downlaoded that and now it just crashes right as i try to load it. Maybe reinstalling the menu mod will fix it for me. Anyways great work, I cant wait to play it.

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:22 pm

looks awesome, downloading now :mrgreen:

elegaro

Post by elegaro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Gogg.B1 wrote:Awesome job, looks amazing. i cant get it to run though, first I got an error about missing something from 'OldChina' so I downlaoded that and now it just crashes right as i try to load it. Maybe reinstalling the menu mod will fix it for me. Anyways great work, I cant wait to play it.
Yeah??? I used just one object from "oldchina"...maybe is the texture....cause that map has a lot of new textures...try to install the entire map of "oldchina"...maybe if I add that particular object...but I can't find it....I don't know the name..(is a window) and that object is the only and the whole map.

elegaro

Post by elegaro » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Timbles wrote:When scripted objects become more easier to do, your levels will be x20 trippier, I swear.
waiting for that impatienly!!! :D :D :D

akazi

Post by akazi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:24 am

elegaro wrote:
Timbles wrote:When scripted objects become more easier to do, your levels will be x20 trippier, I swear.
waiting for that impatienly!!! :D :D :D
Is this why I haven't seen anyone use this level script is because it's too hard? What ways would you like it to be easier?

last

Post by last » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:49 am

elegaro wrote:Yeah??? I used just one object from "oldchina"...maybe is the texture....cause that map has a lot of new textures...try to install the entire map of "oldchina"...maybe if I add that particular object...but I can't find it....I don't know the name..(is a window) and that object is the only and the whole map.
The object you are looking is Data/Custom/Markuss/OldChina/Furniture/PaperPanel_2.xml
But you also need .obj file and textures
<Model>Data/Custom/Markuss/OldChina/Furniture/Models/PaperPanel_2.obj</Model>
<ColorMap>Data/Custom/Markuss/OldChina/Furniture/Textures/PaperPanel_Color.tga</ColorMap>
<NormalMap>Data/Custom/Markuss/OldChina/Furniture/Textures/PaperPanel_Norm.tga</NormalMap>

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 am

Finally got this great map into SUMLauncher. :)

lewa8612

Post by lewa8612 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Great map! Pretty hard, have yet to complete it, but very well made! Good job!

EliteShadow4

Post by EliteShadow4 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:23 pm

How do I install it? Sorry first time installing an overgrowth mod/map!

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm

EliteShadow4 wrote:How do I install it? Sorry first time installing an overgrowth mod/map!
This map is included in the Cummunity Content Browser in SUMLauncher. This is definitely the easiest way to install and play maps, since they will be added to the list of custom maps and you can simply click on it in the main menu.
For maps that have not been added to the list, you simply download the xml file, put it in your Levels folder and start the map by typing the name of the xml file in the text field in the main menu. Keep in mind that it is case sensitive and that you need to type in the full name of the file, including the file type extension (.xml).

EliteShadow4

Post by EliteShadow4 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:33 pm

EPR89 wrote:
EliteShadow4 wrote:How do I install it? Sorry first time installing an overgrowth mod/map!
This map is included in the Cummunity Content Browser in SUMLauncher. This is definitely the easiest way to install and play maps, since they will be added to the list of custom maps and you can simply click on it in the main menu.
For maps that have not been added to the list, you simply download the xml file, put it in your Levels folder and start the map by typing the name of the xml file in the text field in the main menu. Keep in mind that it is case sensitive and that you need to type in the full name of the file, including the file type extension (.xml).
Odd I tried to do that originally with the xml file in the levels folder then booting it up from in game but I got some weird thing missing it says this, "Data/Custom/Markuss/OldChina/Furniture/PaperPanel_2.xml not found." But then it doesn't crash my game I tab back in and it says, "Hotspot file Data/Custom/SteelRaven7/Objects/Hotspots/launcher.xml not found."

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:36 pm

EliteShadow4 wrote:
EPR89 wrote:
Odd I tried to do that originally with the xml file in the levels folder then booting it up from in game but I got some weird thing missing it says this, "Data/Custom/Markuss/OldChina/Furniture/PaperPanel_2.xml not found." But then it doesn't crash my game I tab back in and it says, "Hotspot file Data/Custom/SteelRaven7/Objects/Hotspots/launcher.xml not found."
Ah. Wasn't aware of that.
This means that the map has custom models and a custom hotspot. They are not in the game by default. If you install it with the SUMLauncher you will get a notification for that. If you install the map manually you have to take care of additional custom content as well.
I really should have checked the download before. This map actually comes with a Data folder. This makes installing it a bit easier, since you only have to merge the Data folder in the download with the one in your Overgrowth folder. You still have to add the other custom files, though. Just use the SUMLauncher. It makes all that so much easier.

EliteShadow4

Post by EliteShadow4 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Odd I tried to do that originally with the xml file in the levels folder then booting it up from in game but I got some weird thing missing it says this, "Data/Custom/Markuss/OldChina/Furniture/PaperPanel_2.xml not found." But then it doesn't crash my game I tab back in and it says, "Hotspot file Data/Custom/SteelRaven7/Objects/Hotspots/launcher.xml not found."[/quote]
Ah. Wasn't aware of that.
This means that the map has custom models and a custom hotspot. They are not in the game by default. If you install it with the SUMLauncher you will get a notification for that. If you install the map manually you have to take care of additional custom content as well.
I really should have checked the download before. This map actually comes with a Data folder. This makes installing it a bit easier, since you only have to merge the Data folder in the download with the one in your Overgrowth folder. You still have to add the other custom files, though. Just use the SUMLauncher. It makes all that so much easier.[/quote]

Alright thanks. Idk if i'm going to try the SUMlauncher because I've never been a big fan of downloading things i'm very careful with what I download, even though I know its safe I just don't care for downloading stuff.