[MAP] Fall of Rabbittown pt 2

SirFuzzy
Location: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701 (space... the final frontier)

[MAP] Fall of Rabbittown pt 2

Post by SirFuzzy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Fall of Rabbittown: Dog Hunter
(No bounties though, sorry. I'll let myself out)

My second attempt at a story driven map, sorry if there are any kinks or issues (shouldn't be).

I want to start off this post with the knowledge that there is absolutely no need for the jump control mod on this map, apologies to those who could not complete part 1 found here (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24876) as intended. Part 1 no longer requires jump control mod.

Dependencies (subject to change as I figure them out)
I designed the layout of the level but not the terrain itself. The level was originally Eroded Plateau.

I'm assuming these ones, I have no idea how to check if these are for sure since I didn't load the game for the first time before I had all of Anton's fixes/expansions from the SUMlauncher.

Skyboxes 1.0.0
Painted Skyboxes 1.0.0
Fixes 1.0.0
Unlocked Default Levels 1.0.1

STORY:
After finding his village (Rabbittown) destroyed, our hero known as the Wanderer travels to the nearest village of Dogs looking for information on where their cousin's den is (the wolves).

MAP:
There is a mix of parkour and fighting on this map (14 enemies at last count). There are only 2 easter eggs on this map, but they are pretty well hidden. As always, I send a challenge to all of you to do this map in one life.

Originally this was going to be a three part story, but the way I designed the original part 2 (Wolf Den) made it seem as if the Wolf Den would be difficult to find. So I made this part quickly to explain how the Wanderer knew where to go.

Attached is a story version of the map and a parkour only version of the map.
Attachments
wanderer_Dogp.xml
Parkour version
(117.13 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
wanderer_Dog.xml
Story version
(157.31 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Last edited by SirFuzzy on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

SirFuzzy
Location: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701 (space... the final frontier)

Re: [MAP] Fall of Rabbittown pt 2

Post by SirFuzzy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Parkour walkthrough: http://youtu.be/RsCX0XGqYXM

There is background music on the video, not because I don't enjoy OG's music, but because I was taking these screens at the same time so the music was choppy.

Screens:
Attachments
OvergrowthScreenshot00029.jpg
OvergrowthScreenshot00028.jpg
OvergrowthScreenshot00027.jpg
OvergrowthScreenshot00026.jpg