{MAP} Broken Time

elegaro

{MAP} Broken Time

Post by elegaro » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:16 am

HI there a new map...experimenting with new stuff and new objects I made
thanks zurak I Think for the script
Man is really hard to coordinate everything for sure so I give up with complicated stuff

you will need SlowMo by Thomason1005

File:
https://www.mediafire.com/?ysljds6qd1icmkl

Note: for any reason, I don't have any mod installed.

bayc

Re: {MAP} Broken Time

Post by bayc » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 am

The map is cool, but dem skyboxes are still stunning. Idk who's better, you at everything textural, or Gyrth at scripting. You are amazing, and so is everyone else.

Surak

Post by Surak » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:50 am

Oh, cool cool, didn't knew that the objects were moving. Yea, the script for that is not the most handy one, because I wrote it in hurry. But I think it looks very good with this structures and textures, good work.

There is also a video now from this level in the last OG Weekly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUrd ... ilA#t=2162

elegaro

Post by elegaro » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:16 am

bayc wrote:The map is cool, but dem skyboxes are still stunning. Idk who's better, you at everything textural, or Gyrth at scripting. You are amazing, and so is everyone else.
I Think the "Scripters" are far better like I would love to do scripting but I don't understand so much about it, I did modified one to do what I wanted and when I got it I was like What did I just do?

The texturing part is actually pretty easy you only need to have the right files of the textures and know a little of image editors like photoshop actually the basic stuff.
Surak wrote:Oh, cool cool, didn't knew that the objects were moving. Yea, the script for that is not the most handy one, because I wrote it in hurry. But I think it looks very good with this structures and textures, good work.

There is also a video now from this level in the last OG Weekly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUrd ... ilA#t=2162
oooh I didn't know about that channel, cheers zurak...have to say I really love your last script...that rotating and circling command is just awesome when you figure how it work ingame. Would be nice that the rotating objects make also the character rotate....but don't know how difficult could it be friction scripting.
But that script gave so many Ideas...Hope to show them soon.
Last edited by elegaro on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

iDubbbz

Post by iDubbbz » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 am

I think is one of my favorites. Shiny shit. i like it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

elegaro

Post by elegaro » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:26 am

iDubbbz wrote:I think is one of my favorites. Shiny shit. i like it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I recently watched for the first time one of your videos...ahahahah oh man I laughs so much when you play overgrowth and when is quite hard to find the right path...will try to improve that....the thing is recently I don't find interesting making a story for the mlevel so I just focus in maps....really random shit.

Would be nice to make a map between 2 or more people like...someone something and something someone else and stufflike the dialogues or the freaking story and objects and all the simple stuff that makes a level.

cheers