[Mod] Stealth attraction mod *Updated to Beta 2*

halzoid
Location: Somewhere within the Universe... Might take a while to find me though.

Re: [Mod] Stealth attraction mod

Post by halzoid » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:43 am

it works perfect range to bring an enemy around a corner, jump over the wall and take out his friend, perfect Beta gameplay mechanics. "Hint Hint..."

aidanrooney95

Post by aidanrooney95 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:03 am

Was getting an error so i reinstalled Overgrowth to make sure it wasn't something else. Fresh install and i'm getting this error:

also:

Trolboogie

Post by Trolboogie » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:04 pm

aidanrooney95 wrote:Was getting an error so i reinstalled Overgrowth to make sure it wasn't something else. Fresh install and i'm getting this error:

also:

Yeah, sorry. I hadn't updated it to a208, you can reinstall it now and it will work fine with it.

Trolboogie

Re: [Mod] Stealth attraction mod *Updated to a209*

Post by Trolboogie » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Now updated to a209

Ven

Post by Ven » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:57 am

Does anyone know a good app to open/edit .as files i will need this in the future because i always mod my games and I want this mod since I play stealth games usually, or can someone tell me if i put this in when i have already put in a different mods aschar.as file will that be deleted?

Elahrairah

Post by Elahrairah » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:49 am

Ven wrote:Does anyone know a good app to open/edit .as files i will need this in the future because i always mod my games and I want this mod since I play stealth games usually, or can someone tell me if i put this in when i have already put in a different mods aschar.as file will that be deleted?
If you're on Windows, you can use Notepad to start with since these are just text files. I'm sure someone else can recommend a better program with code editing features like line numbers and such. I always back up any file before editing it.

Surak

Post by Surak » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:14 am

Elahrairah wrote:
Ven wrote:Does anyone know a good app to open/edit .as files i will need this in the future because i always mod my games and I want this mod since I play stealth games usually, or can someone tell me if i put this in when i have already put in a different mods aschar.as file will that be deleted?
If you're on Windows, you can use Notepad to start with since these are just text files. I'm sure someone else can recommend a better program with code editing features like line numbers and such. I always back up any file before editing it.
I would recommend Notepad++.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Notepad++ for sure.

Trolboogie

Re: [Mod] Stealth attraction mod *Updated to Beta 2*

Post by Trolboogie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Now updated to Beta 2!!!