Requirements:
Lunny Bunny Tribute by surak
Old China by markuss
raided_town by zramuliz
landmine by gyrth
airtemple by gyrth
xenomorph by akazi

https://www.mediafire.com/?keq27ymc1i9f7cs

If is there any problem please report it cause there are new stuff in this level...cheers

spudy

Re: {MAP} ISOLATION

Post by spudy » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Try loading this level but i am getting and error
i did install the mod but still getting same problem.
Map looks cool to :(
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (42.75 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

elegaro

Post by elegaro » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 pm

spudy wrote:Try loading this level but i am getting and error
i did install the mod but still getting same problem.
Map looks cool to :(
Did you place the file in the right place?

Here it is the level with no npc.
Attachments
isolationoalien.xml
(111.77 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

spudy

Post by spudy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:16 am

Rabbit Jesus!!! that was fun :D
great level love the space team.
and them explosion at the start scared the crap out of me.

Surak

Post by Surak » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 am

Nice, so many cool new levels by you and Spudy. Can't wait to try them out when I am back home in a week.

Would you mind using the Community Content folder structure for the level? viewtopic.php?f=16&t=33774
That would speed up the process of adding them to SUMLauncher a lot. Same is true for Spudy.

elegaro

Post by elegaro » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:10 am

Surak wrote:Nice, so many cool new levels by you and Spudy. Can't wait to try them out when I am back home in a week.

Would you mind using the Community Content folder structure for the level? viewtopic.php?f=16&t=33774
That would speed up the process of adding them to SUMLauncher a lot. Same is true for Spudy.
mmm...the levels that I upload with new textures or script moddification or new skies...had that structure...but the level with nothing new, I just upload them directly (level.xml)

but will check that threat Sumluncher submission form...

The thing is, my level are uploaded in mediafire cause some are more than 2-3mb the size the forum allows you to upload, I don't know what else to upload with...if you know something better...will appreciate it.

Surak

Post by Surak » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:06 am

elegaro wrote:
Surak wrote:Nice, so many cool new levels by you and Spudy. Can't wait to try them out when I am back home in a week.

mmm...the levels that I upload with new textures or script moddification or new skies...had that structure...but the level with nothing new, I just upload them directly (level.xml)

but will check that threat Sumluncher submission form...

The thing is, my level are uploaded in mediafire cause some are more than 2-3mb the size the forum allows you to upload, I don't know what else to upload with...if you know something better...will appreciate it.
The structure is close (in this case), but not completely the required one. You have put most of the stuff into Data\Custom\elegaro\mi, but the actual level is in Data\Levels (which should be Data\Custom\elegaro\mi\Levels). The thumbnails are also missing. Mediafire as a hoster is fine :)

RylanLego

Post by RylanLego » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:15 pm

This was outstanding! I loved every second of this map! I especially enjoyed the slow motion music and the scream when pressing v. It's hilarious! Anyways keep it up, and hope this ends up on SUMLauncher! :D