Have My Stuff!

halzoid
Location: Somewhere within the Universe... Might take a while to find me though.

Have My Stuff!

Post by halzoid » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:59 pm

As some may know, My Pc no longer handles OG's graphics, (EDIT: IT DOES NOW, NEW PC, YAY) it was inevitable... However, because of this, I'm now going to give away the things I was working on and hope that they get put to good use.
I will continue to, hopefully, regularly upload new animations and dialogue poses for use in-game (I am I swear... Most of my time is taken up by college and the animations I am contributing are going toward Therium 2), but I can no longer make script changes, as I don't have full knowledge on script, the only way I get things working is through grinding between the game and the script.

Halzoids items.zip
A group of Assets that I have made
(6.91 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Includes: Bookshelf, Hay Bale, Taller Hay bale, Pirate ship Cabin and a full pirate ship all from levels that crashed/ were in production.
Low res 2sided water.zip
Water taken from Gyrths Air temple map, but made 2 sided
(1.29 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
I made this because my water from Markuss' river fight assets didn't work on my pc
Fireworks.zip
A firework hotspot assets I was working on for a level. NOT FINISHED!!!!
(141.54 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

I couldn't fit this last file into a zip, so you have to go to my dropbox :?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogqwq3ltysina ... t.zip?dl=0

Its an ambient for the same level that the fireworks would have been used for. It was going to be a mission set at night where you would infiltrate a party and have to take out a boss, It would have had many different paths ranging from stealthy to full-out fights.

And of course my latest Animation file, cause why not, few more updates, some random stuff, and some relevant stuff, should all be labelled under "Custom"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/apbguldz3ivqh ... blend?dl=0