[Request] The Matrix Player Models.

jamyzgenius

[Request] The Matrix Player Models.

Post by jamyzgenius » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi everyone!

I am not really sure if requesting a mod is fine. I can't seem to find posts requesting mods so far on where I had looking at.

I had been following Overgrowth for quite a long time. I finally got it recently. I was playing it and it is super awesome. I just saw that modding is available for the game.

I am not really talented when it comes to modding, and I am sure there is plenty of incredibly talented people around here. I was wondering if somebody has come with the idea of making a Matrix mod for this game.

What I am suggesting in this post, is the port of characters such as Neo, Morpheus, Agent Smith, and others from The Matrix. Even, just Neo and Agent Smith would be amazing. The combat system is so sick, and playing the game while playing the final battle soundtrack from Matrix Revolutions is just an amazing experience. I hope to see that characters someday as playable. Not sure if it is totally possible, but I think it will requiere a lot of work for sure.

So, if somebody has the talent, the time, and wants to take into this idea. I will be following you as far as I can. It sounds pretty exciting to me to bring to life Neo and Agent Smith on this game. The combat system is just so amazing mixed with the idea of having Matrix characters.

Thanks for hearing my thoughts! I appreciate your visit.

bye, bye. :D/