hi guys, i need help... again >~<

sonicdsx98000

hi guys, i need help... again >~<

Post by sonicdsx98000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:21 am

so, uh, i'm back, so i still cant load the actual game, i mean i can load the menu, but no maps, and i updated the drivers and what not. BUT i'm not complaining either, 'cause i mean, the game's awesome and looking better with every update.

but anyway i guess what i'm asking for is more of a clarification, as my computer isn't great.

so should i keep looking for ways to fix the problem on this PC? or should i just wait till i can get a new one?

any help is much appreciated

sonicdsx98000

Re: hi guys, i need help... again >~<

Post by sonicdsx98000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:24 am

i just realized i put this in the modding forum instead of the preorder forum.... sorry >~<

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:32 am

sonicdsx98000 wrote:so, uh, i'm back, so i still cant load the actual game, i mean i can load the menu, but no maps, and i updated the drivers and what not. BUT i'm not complaining either, 'cause i mean, the game's awesome and looking better with every update.

but anyway i guess what i'm asking for is more of a clarification, as my computer isn't great.

so should i keep looking for ways to fix the problem on this PC? or should i just wait till i can get a new one?

any help is much appreciated
Are you getting an error message? Or what is the exact behavior when it fails to load a map?

sonicdsx98000

Post by sonicdsx98000 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:38 am

oh, well,its similar to before, only now whenever i try to load a level it just says "a fatal error has occurred" and that i should send a compressed folder of the latest crash to the bugs email, which i shall do