How do i get the receiver update?

The place to discuss all things Receiver.
Post Reply
lekkimsm2500
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 am

How do i get the receiver update?

Post by lekkimsm2500 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 am

When receiver first got released, i did purchase it. Fun game, very interesting and all.

Then i see the content update, and i went looking for it on the store page. But simply couldn't find it, without having to buy it again (I sure hope thats not the case).


Am i missing anything, or haven't it been released yet?

User avatar
Saedz
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 am
Location: Butts
Contact:

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by Saedz » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 am

You can find the newest ypdate for receiver from the Humble store but also from here.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15610&start=540#p175020

If you can't enter SPF page follow these instructions

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

lekkimsm2500
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 am

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by lekkimsm2500 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 am

Saedz wrote:You can find the newest ypdate for receiver from the Humble store but also from here.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15610&start=540#p175020

If you can't enter SPF page follow these instructions

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

I can't use the first like, because i'm "Not Authorized"...

... And i never bought overgrowth, so i don't have any key for the secret forum!

User avatar
Anton
pretty cool guy
Posts: 3327
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by Anton » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 am

lekkimsm2500 wrote:When receiver first got released, i did purchase it. Fun game, very interesting and all.

Then i see the content update, and i went looking for it on the store page. But simply couldn't find it, without having to buy it again (I sure hope thats not the case).


Am i missing anything, or haven't it been released yet?
The new update is live on the Humble Bundle store page, you should be able to click the link you received in your email, and download the newest update.

Swi1ch
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by Swi1ch » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:20 am

I paid via amazon and in my email the only links are to my amazon account page with receipt and dispute options.

User avatar
Anton
pretty cool guy
Posts: 3327
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:16 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by Anton » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 am

Swi1ch wrote:I paid via amazon and in my email the only links are to my amazon account page with receipt and dispute options.
You should receive two emails, the one you have is from your payment provider. The other one should be from Wolfire.com, and may take a little longer. Be sure to check your junk mail folder.

lekkimsm2500
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 am

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by lekkimsm2500 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Im still left without a valid solution!

Swi1ch
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by Swi1ch » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:17 pm

This was a while ago now, i've downloaded the previous version of Receiver. I don't remember getting an email with a link to the game, I seem to remember downloading it immediately on the amazon page.

If I can't find the email, seeing as I still have my receipt and transaction ID etc, will I be able to remedy this?

Jeff
Evil Twin
Posts: 2892
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:48 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by Jeff » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 pm

You can use https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender to resend your Overgrowth and Receiver download pages. If that doesn't work, please email [email protected] for assistance.

lekkimsm2500
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 am

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by lekkimsm2500 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Jeff wrote:You can use https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender to resend your Overgrowth and Receiver download pages. If that doesn't work, please email [email protected] for assistance.
Much, much better! Thanks!

Swi1ch
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am

Re: How do i get the receiver update?

Post by Swi1ch » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Worked for me, thanks.

Post Reply