Crashes for Desperate Gods.

The place to discuss all things Desperate Gods.
Evilcupcake

Crashes for Desperate Gods.

Post by Evilcupcake » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:47 pm

I keep getting the fatal error for GetThread Context failed. I dont know what this has to do with, but i cant even play this game. which is a shame, because in my opinion, its pretty damn great. i dont know if its cause i have windows 64 bit or what. but yeah.. if i could have any understanding, i would appreciate any help in this

Evilcupcake

Re: Crashes for Desperate Gods.

Post by Evilcupcake » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Seriously. its to the point where i cant even roll dice. ive even redownloaded it. can someone help me understand why this keeps crashing. i would like to enjoy this game, but its not letting me

Vonkie

Post by Vonkie » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Well, can you give a bit of information on when these crashes happen, what exactly you do.
I have a windows 7 64-bit computer, and it works flawlessly here.

One suggestion is changing the game quality, both higher and lower, just to see if it makes a difference.

Evilcupcake

Post by Evilcupcake » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:38 pm

well, i start up the game, and go online, both joined, and created. and it would happen randomly. typically when i click something or do something. it could be the dice, or the health, or a card. anything at all really. and then i get "fatal error in gl" GetTextContext failed.
ive tried 3 of the resolutions, 3 of the qualites, windowed, and unwindowed, ran as administrator, ran in compatibility mode, ive done all i can think of.