An Official Answer Would Be Nice

The place to discuss all things Desperate Gods.
BurninatorX

An Official Answer Would Be Nice

Post by BurninatorX » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 pm

So... I love this game, it's super fun and an amazing idea that fixes all my problems with digital board games. As others have pointed out there are a few problems with balance or bugs or the fact that there isn't enough coins or the fact that the game could use some more cards.

Basically the point of my post is: Do you guys have any plans at all to do any changes or updates or patches to this game? It's been out for almost 2 months and I've personally not seen any official posts addressing any issues or suggestions or plans for any updates or changes.

Sorry. not trying to sound impatient or anything, I (and I'm sure others) just would like to know if I'm waiting for nothing or if there is anything planned.

PS: If I'm an ignorant dumbass and this has been addressed already someone please direct me to this information and close this thread, I wholeheartedly apologize.

David
Project Leader

Re: An Official Answer Would Be Nice

Post by David » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:58 am

We are planning to do at least one significant update, but I'm not sure when exactly. I would like to get more visible progress on Overgrowth first, but recently I've been working on refactoring and build system changes, so it has mostly been behind-the-scenes progress. That is mostly done though! That means I should be able to get some new features in soon, and then have a some spare time for a DG update.

BurninatorX

Re: An Official Answer Would Be Nice

Post by BurninatorX » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:21 am

David wrote:/space-saver snip.
Great to hear :) Thank you for the swift and straight forward reply! I understand that overgrowth is top priority.... been waiting for that a while too /glare lol. Just thought since this game is a much smaller project that I'd ask. No rush just wanted to know if i was waiting in vain. Glad I'm not!

Thanks again