Who wants to play more often?

The place to discuss all things Desperate Gods.
KullaN

Who wants to play more often?

Post by KullaN » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 am

I just started playing this and i want to play with other more often over the Official rules and no mock up ones and i want to do this with everyone on external voice programs such as skype, mumble or teamspeak3. Even if you don't have a mic it would be great if you would have one of these anyways so you could listen. I'm sure that there are a lot of people that feel this way also so i want to invite everyone to go ahead and reply so people know to send you a pm or something so we can play more games!

AmorphousGamer

Re: Who wants to play more often?

Post by AmorphousGamer » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 am

Me and my friend River have been playing quite a bit, but we're in the process of making our own ruleset which we would use exclusively. All we're trying to do is balance the game out a bit, and fix issues we come across while playing, though. We're not really looking to make an entirely new game.

Riverkiller

Post by Riverkiller » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 am

AmorphousGamer wrote:Me and my friend River have been playing quite a bit, but we're in the process of making our own ruleset which we would use exclusively.
Hi, KullaN.
I've posted the ruleset we are making, just to let you know, so you can give ANY type of feedback, I welcome it. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18373
But, to the topic.
I am interested in playing normally at the moment, I know the rules and optional rules of the original ruleset, so we can play that if you'd like, plus it'd help me with ideas to balance out the gameplay.
For now, you can hit me up on Skype and/or Steam (which you can obtain by PM'ing me), which would be better than this message board, but I might not turn on my mic.
Either way, call me and I will listen and type.
The reasoning behind me not using my microphone is I'm sure you'd be annoyed by me listening to music so... I won't.
Anyway, when I'm not editing my own posts and doing schoolwork, I'd be glad to get a round off.
*Edit yet again for being an idiot and not saying PM me. Now you know.*

KullaN

Post by KullaN » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:03 pm

I can't Pm you because i'm not allowed to for some reason :/

AmorphousGamer

Post by AmorphousGamer » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:04 pm

KullaN wrote:I can't Pm you because i'm not allowed to for some reason :/
Then just add me on skype. It's mrwiggle1999.

Kahanho0

Post by Kahanho0 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:16 am

I'd gladly join in once I'm done with my mod.
I have experience in graphic design aswell as 3d modelling, a little experience in coding aswell but i can't work wonders as of yet
I started fooling around in Unity 3d aswell..
Once I'm done with my mod I may be able to help out quite alot, even if its just for graphics and models :)

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:10 pm

I would love to play more often, but i'm waiting for a update with new and fixed cards and a ingame rulebook, which i have to edit then. Right now it's just a bit confusing for some people.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Saedz wrote:I would love to play more often, but i'm waiting for a update with new and fixed cards and a ingame rulebook, which i have to edit then. Right now it's just a bit confusing for some people.
you still expecting an update for this?

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:28 am

Yes, I have talked about it with them. They are willing to update, but they focussing in OG and don't have time.

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Saedz wrote:Yes, I have talked about it with them. They are willing to update, but they focussing in OG and don't have time.
you know david told me on twitter they want to participate in the game jam in the last week of it.
i actually wanna try this game out. and lowlight combat. and receiver needs to get optimized. and overgrowth needs to get finished. david isn't this too much for you? you have so much to do!

ssahnarastyy456

Post by ssahnarastyy456 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:58 pm

I want to play more often but work has been taking a lot of time lately :)

Gerard Leger

Post by Gerard Leger » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:01 am

KullaN wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 am
I just started playing this and i want to play with other more often over the Official rules and no mock up ones and i want to do this with everyone on external voice programs such as skype, mumble or teamspeak3. Even if you don't have a mic it would be great if you would have one of these anyways so you could listen. I'm sure that there are a lot of people that feel this way also so i want to invite everyone to go ahead and reply so people know to send you a pm or something so we can play more games!
I like games, but sometimes I must work :)