Raw Card & Board Assets?

The place to discuss all things Desperate Gods.
Gomeriffic

Raw Card & Board Assets?

Post by Gomeriffic » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello there! First post on the forums here, figured I'd say hello before I get down to business. So, I'm looking for copies of all the card faces (and backs if possible) as well as the board and the player cards as images. I have a group of friends I play Magic the Gathering and other games with and I've told them about Desperate Gods. They seem interested and would like to try the game, but don't want to try it on a computer. So I figured I would ask and see if anyone had these assets so I could print a single copy for personal use with my friends. Naturally, if anyone were to ask where I got them, I'd turn them back to Wolfire as I'm a big fan of their game making style and overall work.

So. Anyone know where I can get these assets? I checked the github, saw the image arts and downloaded the psd, pulled it apart and saved them all as jpgs and started on converting them all on an MTG card maker then realized it would take me at least 3-5 hours to get them all done, so I figured I'd ask here if the originals exist before I get any more progress done.

Saedz

Re: Raw Card & Board Assets?

Post by Saedz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:29 am

Sure you got a darn good timing, just yesterday people ripped some off from Tabletop Simulator mod because it uses images for cards instead of merged pieces in unity for DG.

have to share a dropbox link for the zip file, because all the images are quite big and forum's attachment system is silly.

You should contact wolfire by email and ask for permission before i can share the assets for you.

email at [email protected]

have fun!

all the card images except for board/card backs can be also found here
http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110054

Ionalien

Post by Ionalien » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:41 am

Saedz, can I have an update? I am in the very same situation, so if wolfire said no, than I don't want to waste their time with another request.

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:52 am

Ionalien wrote:Saedz, can I have an update? I am in the very same situation, so if wolfire said no, than I don't want to waste their time with another request.
Sorry but i don't make the copyright rules, according to the DG's licence you have to email wolfire about this and ak for permission. Once you have done that (i will check) sent a PM to me in here nd i'll giveyou a link to the assest.

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:14 pm

That is fine, go for it!

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:12 am

David wrote:That is fine, go for it!
okay sure, i'll post the link to the files once i get home.

Edit: there you go, it contains all the ripped art assets.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7ph650ky186a ... s.zip?dl=0

luckywin90

Post by luckywin90 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:59 am

Everyone ought to read what you've written because it contains a wealth of knowledge that can help them become more open-minded. I am extremely appreciative of that. nytimes crossword