Problem with the cat character

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Batben

Problem with the cat character

Post by Batben » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 am

In one of the updates every animal has specific traits like the rat and the rabbit can jump higher than the wolf/dog, but also the cat. aren't cats supposed to be extremely good climbers and in overgrowth they can barely jump up a rock. I would like to see this fixed(or something like a jump slider when you press ctrl+u in the editor so you can edit the jump height like the running slider)

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: Problem with the cat character

Post by Anton » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:28 pm

The traits for the animals are still in development. You will see these kinds of traits updated more as the game continues to be developed.

Sehiro

Post by Sehiro » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:00 pm

And given the fact this was not brought up in a while, it probably sank a bit down in the priority list.
This combined with the fact these assets are quite complex adds up to a looong time before release.
My personal guess it's a year or two.

As far as I understood the next things that'll be done are, in order:
- Employing some people, and this is already taking a long time (1-2 months).
- Improve the arena. As far as I know no details have been said about this, so it's possible no progress has been done yet.
- Fixing the graphical and functional issues which prevent Lugaru campaign to be complete (wooden staff and fire). Akazi already started working on the campaign as an official wolfire employee, he should have already done some of the levels.

If I were you I'd stick with the rabbit and look forward to the campaign or the arena.

bevis0405

Post by bevis0405 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:04 am

The cat is not being friendly retro bowl. The cat is not being protective. The cat is not being curious. The cat is not being playful. The cat is not being intelligent. The cat is not being happy.

luckywin90

Post by luckywin90 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:31 pm

I think making a website like you is an advantage for you, I'm happy to share my feelings with everyone, I am very passionate about the game because it is very interesting. Please take the time to experience with me here: stumble guys