Pre-Ordered before Registered

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
TheZdrok

Pre-Ordered before Registered

Post by TheZdrok » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 pm

I preordered to my email address and then registered and activated this account afterwards thinking the shared email would somehow link my account to my purchase...apparently not. I got a receipt email from google and a registration email from wolfire, but no "SPF link" or alpha code. Am I screwed since I preordered without an account? I can provide transaction IDs or whatever is needed privately if neccesary.

last

Re: Pre-Ordered before Registered

Post by last » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

TheZdrok wrote:I preordered to my email address and then registered and activated this account afterwards thinking the shared email would somehow link my account to my purchase...apparently not. I got a receipt email from google and a registration email from wolfire, but no "SPF link" or alpha code. Am I screwed since I preordered without an account? I can provide transaction IDs or whatever is needed privately if neccesary.
No you are not screwed just email them: [email protected] and talk to them about your problem

Lord_of_Sausage

Post by Lord_of_Sausage » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 am

Or you can go visit them on the IRC (Theres a fancy link in the top left of the site) And see if you can get to Jeff or John.

1337doom

Post by 1337doom » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 pm

I preordered before making an account and it works fine for me.

SamW

Post by SamW » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 pm

You don't need an account to get a 'spf' link.

That is sent directly to your email. You sure you didn't get a URL in your emails?

When you say you got a registration e-mail from wolfire which email are you talking about forum or purchase confirmation?

One other thought is that you made a typo with your email on the pre-order page. You have to contact support to correct that.