University student low on funds needs refund :(

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
viewtfuljoe61

University student low on funds needs refund :(

Post by viewtfuljoe61 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey guys,
Sadly being a university student I am extremely strapped for cash and am in desperate need of funds, I bought this game with a prepaid credit card months ago and sadly I am in the need of money. Hopefully in the future I will be able to rebuy this game but would it be possible to get a refund deposited in my paypal? I'm desperate :(
Sorry it had to come to this,
viewtfuljoe61

Korban3

Re: University student low on funds needs refund :(

Post by Korban3 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:56 pm

You can drop an e-mail to [email protected] and they'll be happy to help you out! Sorry you're so hard up, I can understand. Hope to see you back in the SPF soon!

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 pm

:( your post makes me sad.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Me too. It also re-invigorates me to re-suggest my old idea of the Wolfire Charity Fund, where willing supporters could donate a few extra bucks to get people like Mr. Need-refund-to-eat over here their Overgrowth anyhow.
But I still wouldn't know how to organise that.
Which is a pity.

Noz

Post by Noz » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Glabbit wrote:Me too. It also re-invigorates me to re-suggest my old idea of the Wolfire Charity Fund, where willing supporters could donate a few extra bucks to get people like Mr. Need-refund-to-eat over here their Overgrowth anyhow.
Which is a pity.
Taanstafl. If you had to refund your OG for food, I think you may want to just cancel your internet service first. Although, I wish we could all have OG, there just aren't enough people who would be able to donate for others. Plus, anyone could go on here and ask for other people to pay for him because he's a stingy jerk.

Hope it works out that you'll be able to get the game back someday, though.

Monkeyy

Post by Monkeyy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Noz wrote:
Glabbit wrote:Me too. It also re-invigorates me to re-suggest my old idea of the Wolfire Charity Fund, where willing supporters could donate a few extra bucks to get people like Mr. Need-refund-to-eat over here their Overgrowth anyhow.
Which is a pity.
Taanstafl. If you had to refund your OG for food, I think you may want to just cancel your internet service first. Although, I wish we could all have OG, there just aren't enough people who would be able to donate for others. Plus, anyone could go on here and ask for other people to pay for him because he's a stingy jerk.

Hope it works out that you'll be able to get the game back someday, though.
I AM UNEMPLOYED PLZ BUY ME OVERGROWTH!"!!1211

Jk I bought it already.

If you have any jobs however that would be EXCELLENT.