Overgrowth issue, help?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Jaaym

Overgrowth issue, help?

Post by Jaaym » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 pm

I'm having an issue that always occurs when I play the Overgrowth alpha. I play on a Mac OSX, and I know Macs generally aren't great for gaming but I don't really have a choice for the time being as I can't get it to run well on my ASUS laptop. So when I play it, there's this random point in time where the game sort of crashes and brings me back to the main menu. It often occurs when I'm in the middle of a fight or at other random times. It's really annoying and I've searched far and wide and nobody else seems to have complained about this particular issue so I'm not sure if this is a problem unique to the Mac. I'm not sure if something can be done to help fix this issue but if there is, that would be great and I'd like to know how. Thanks for your time :D

Djemps

Re: Overgrowth issue, help?

Post by Djemps » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Jaaym wrote:I'm having an issue that always occurs when I play the Overgrowth alpha. I play on a Mac OSX, and I know Macs generally aren't great for gaming but I don't really have a choice for the time being as I can't get it to run well on my ASUS laptop. So when I play it, there's this random point in time where the game sort of crashes and brings me back to the main menu. It often occurs when I'm in the middle of a fight or at other random times. It's really annoying and I've searched far and wide and nobody else seems to have complained about this particular issue so I'm not sure if this is a problem unique to the Mac. I'm not sure if something can be done to help fix this issue but if there is, that would be great and I'd like to know how. Thanks for your time :D
How can you search far and wide if you haven't even registered for access to the SPF? Get you Pre-Order tag registered and go over to the SPF. I guarantee you will find more info about your problem in seconds... :roll:

DarnHyena

Post by DarnHyena » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 am

Djemps wrote:How can you search far and wide if you haven't even registered for access to the SPF? Get you Pre-Order tag registered and go over to the SPF. I guarantee you will find more info about your problem in seconds... :roll:
Where exactly do we register for access? :B

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:13 am

DarnHyena wrote:Where exactly do we register for access? :B
There is a link on the top of your humble bundle purchase page that allows you to register.

It should look like this: